Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
agree with u sheema ji and netri but i just wanted to say that RB aj kal kuch zyada hi attitude dikha rahi thi.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

agree with u sheema ji and netri but i just wanted to say that RB aj kal kuch zyada hi attitude dikha rahi thi.

Karan , RB is always like that . If U see past episodes U will see when It comes to Kashyaps , RB is like Lioness saving the cub ... Sorta . As for Attitude , I don't think Its attitude cauz she stands by her POV when needed chahe woh Dadaji ho yaa USM . 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry but I don't agree with Topic Maker...

I can only see one thing... that Radha Bua is Kashyap Parivaar's Daughter... and by that Relation... Inder and all Kashyap Children call her Bua... if she is being called Bua and She has given the same Love of Bua... infact more Love & Care than Bua... then I wud say... She has all the rights of Kashyap Member... whatever she said was According to me Necessory & was very Apt to the situation...

I remember in Ishaan's Marriage... when there was one Rasam which generally Bua does... Dadaji & Dadiji said... Radha is our Daughter... and She will do the Rasam... 😊

If you are accepting someone... but just for the sake of it... and not by heart... then what's the point in Acceptance... Try to see the Situation From DADAJI's Eyes... Like He believes... Radha is his Daughter... For Dadaji it's not Acceptance... For Dadaji It's TRUTH only... 😊

and I like Radha Bua a lot... and I also like how she treats BP... coz if everyone will go like Rano.. then BP will surely behave like this is his house... BP needs this treatment from someone at least to realize his mistakes & This only he Deserves... I don't think silent treatment is working in BP's case as He is Ultimate Shameless person... he is taking Silence as Acceptance... 🀒

if I wud be at Radha Bua's place... I wud have done the same... not everyone is like BM or Alok... to remain chup... there r ppl with different nature... and I think RB is one of them... who believes in Speaking her Mind out in a right manner... whenever it is necessory... 😊 

no offense to anyone... this is my POV😊

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sorry but I disagree with the topic maker...I suggest you watch the scene again because it was Ishwar who started the feud, he complained about the khichdi (which he should be thankful that he was getting something to eat) he taunted Radha on her status prior to being adopted by the family and also he has the audacity to order her around and yell at her

Sorry I dont care how sick that jerk is but he was rude and crossed all limits. RB is a tortured woman she was sold by her husband, she was raped and her real family deserted her, I have no idea how anyone can live despite that. Despite that RB survives which is why she is the way she is, she is passionate about the family especially Badi Ma because BM has taught her to live again. So naturally she feels protection towards BM and I fully supported RB when that jerk Ishwar was insulting her🀒.

Someone said that everyone is taking this way out of hand but I am sorry...that ass(pardon my language) left a woman like BM in order to fulfill his superficial dreams, everyone in the family sacrificed for his happiness and he goes and betrays them...an ass like that doesnt deserve any kind of family let alone the Kashyaps. He is forcibly living in the house and orders everyone around like they are his servants and I hate how Ishwar brings ineqaulity in the situation, same with Rajni-Disha thing. He differentiated between Rajni and Disha, there is shows his mentality and I'm glad Rajni showed him his placeπŸ‘. I for one am looking forward to see how BM will react in today's episode because now BM has had enough, by insulting RB.

I wish Dadaji had heard that and he would for sure kicked him out of the house. I am looking forward to the day when that ass is kicked out of the houseπŸ₯³...I totally agreed with Suhana when she said that he shouldnt be allowed in the house
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tani, you go girl. πŸ‘

Sachi: har baar "no offense...just my POV" kehne ki kya zaroorath hai? πŸ˜† Of course it's your POV, why else would you write it? And who would take offense on this? πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MadameX

Tani, you go girl. πŸ‘

Sachi: har baar "no offense...just my POV" kehne ki kya zaroorath hai? πŸ˜† Of course it's your POV, why else would you write it? And who would take offense on this? πŸ˜†

You see I don't want to get involve in any Controversies... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

You see I don't want to get involve in any Controversies... πŸ˜†

That's atually too bad...I'd like to see you land up in a controversy. 🀣 I can just imagine you crushing your opponent with your dhai kilo haath. 🀣
Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Tani, you go girl. πŸ‘

do you know how proud I am that I participated in a discussion on this forum bc usually I just read posts in silet stalker mode😈...and now that I'm finally caught up on SGP I'll be on a roll😎
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

do you know how proud I am that I participated in a discussion on this forum bc usually I just read posts in silet stalker mode😈...and now that I'm finally caught up on SGP I'll be on a roll😎

Great that you joined the bandwagon/circus/whatever you want to call us. πŸ˜† Here's hopng to hear more of your thoughts in the future. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tani91 thumbnail
^hehe I love your Sheldon-Penny sig🀣 I have to start watching BBT now