Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

I agree with you Laxmi, silent treatment is the best treatment but not every one is capable of doing that. I like RB,s character, as sometimes she does get things wrong but then she accepts that she was wrong, that shows she is a good person. I am glad this happened as BM would see that he may be father of her children and son of Bau Jee but his behaviour does not have connection with her upbringing and the ethos of Kyshap Parivaar now. I gues after BP left then Kyshaps became what they are now as the were support for each other .

RB's eyes speak volumes... Sheems... she does not need dialogues to make that man feel guilty... her one sarcastic look and silently ignoring him wud have frustated him better as mistake wud be entirely his...

Her caring gesture for the family made her speak those... but to a man who is selfish, high-headed, it wud be mere provocation...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

RB's eyes speak volumes... Sheems... she does not need dialogues to make that man feel guilty... her one sarcastic look and silently ignoring him wud have frustated him better as mistake wud be entirely his...

Her caring gesture for the family made her speak those... but to a man who is selfish, high-headed, it wud be mere provocation...
[/QUOTE]

Laxmi you are right, Sadia Jee is so good that you dont feel for a second that its a fictional character, the way she looks is just super amazing, her eyes ACTS too!! 
Only one thing to say to BP,s behaviour " Chor Ke Dadhi Mai Tinka" !! he blames everybody else!
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sab ne sab acha likha...totally agree with Sheema and Laxmi. 👍🏼
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True. Radha was a bit rude to him too. Ishwar did cross his limits too. He is a sick man. i don't care if he ditched his US family or his family ditched him he is still sick. He goes when he wants and does what he wants. He has no respect for anyone. He was never there for his wife and kids when they were sick when they needed him. He just cares about himself. 🤢
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RB really crossed the limit last night.she should be ashamed of herself and shouldnt have spoke to ishwar like that.she is showing too much attitude these days and should think that would have happened to her if family hadnt brought her.i totally agree with BP that she should stay in her limit and yes it was necessary to tell her aukaad to kill his attitude. whats the fun of showing attitude to an ill person,where did her sanskars go now.in short i am totally satisfied with what happened last.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Except Badi Ma, her children and the parents, no one has any right to go over the top.

They are setting a very bad example for a young Mitthi who does not know anything except loving.
Panna went almost hysterical.

When my mother fell sick and was fed the same boring meal day after day, she quarelled with us and was angry.  We did not hit back but explained to her. Sick persons turn cantenkerous.

Once he gets well, let him be kicked out. Until then, let them behave like humans. 

I

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rightnow

Except Badi Ma, her children and the parents, no one has any right to go over the top.

They are setting a very bad example for a young Mitthi who does not know anything except loving.
Panna went almost hysterical.

When my mother fell sick and was fed the same boring meal day after day, she quarelled with us and was angry.  We did not hit back but explained to her. Sick persons turn cantenkerous.

Once he gets well, let him be kicked out. Until then, let them behave like humans. 

I

The situation is different. 
That sick man ran out on his family leaving them to suffer all alone. Every one lost their dreams because of him. He lived his dreams where as this family suffered.

Its easier to put up with an enemy than with someone who is like Ishwar and did what he did. 

I am so with panna in her being hysterical. I would have slapped him. 

and Inder I applaud him for holding that USM collar. 

I personally have seen such things happen in my family ( not the same reasons) but mother suffering in the hands of father. I have seen that a lot and it creates a LOT of anger in children. So the entire family's reactions is totally understandable.

What ever RB said is true. He needs to be treated like dirt. we all know RB loves this family and her loyalty forces her to react in that manner. I am glad she did. 

Everyone respects her a lot. She is the second pillar of the kashyap house and she has done lot for this family.

She has every right to slap that USM. 

anyways one good thing is , BM saw all of this and her head is clear now to see what kind of disgusting man that ishwar is 
infinity00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

RB really crossed the limit last night.she should be ashamed of herself and shouldnt have spoke to ishwar like that.she is showing too much attitude these days and should think that would have happened to her if family hadnt brought her.i totally agree with BP that she should stay in her limit and yes it was necessary to tell her aukaad to kill his attitude. whats the fun of showing attitude to an ill person,where did her sanskars go now.in short i am totally satisfied with what happened last.

What is her AUKAAD and who determines the AUKAAD, I guess Dada jee has already determined it and that is she is DAUGHTER of the house, who she actually is irrelevant, when we try to show others there AUKAAD we actually are showing ours . 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

People like Me who has a Family more imortantly support of the BIRTH FAMILY ...won't understand What's it like for RB ...

She got married , husbad betray her , Brother send her back to husband ...It was Dadaji bring her home as a Daughter . U have no idea what it must b for RB love , support , having parents around or someone like a parent , that someone is there to hold ur hand , give u piece of mind when U need it . BM always took care of RB when she used to go through her worst memories .

RB has proved how much she loves the Family , she takes care of everyone . Loving , taking care of everyone , time & again she has loved Ishan more than Deepak . Today its RB who is defending her Family tomorrow it will b Deepak as bot of them has found their family in them .

One never forgets the love they receive from strengers ... not as karz but its love as simple as that . Only to ingnorant eye its aukaat ...

Agree with Sheema Di , By showing others their aukaat , V r showing ours . How shallow human being BP really is ...

man who has abandon his kids once has done it again ... What wrong RB said abt him ...
leo4ever thumbnail
oh man i guess only SGP makes it possible that people actually try to justify for a useless shallow man.irrespective of how she spoke, i was more surprised at the way he was exerting his self, he has conveintenly forgotten he is staying zabardasti at someones home. (i dont consider it his home) how could he ask for ilesh to go and get it , he doesnt get it it is a favor as he fell and got sick? he neeeded this to realise that he is still a guest who has become ill and is being treated for it.

in my opinion more than blood tie it is the relation , the honesty and the purenss that defines who is family and who is not. what raddha is to this family is what ishwar could never  be. Also i have heard and believe nothing makes a bond greater than that of sharing pain. while ishwar remained oblivious of the pain inflicted upon his family raddha was there continuosly seen the up and downs she has lived it , undergone with them. so she is family not he.
the attitude that he showed when alok came to his home, the hint of arrogance ( mei bara beta hu,kaisay kar sakte hu), so incredulous does it seem to him that they can chose bahu over beta, how small is thinking (saying to alok you are jealous that in my absence you got the position) the need of exerting his right his selfishenss( when i have a home, family why do i have ot go through living alone in a small room, wash my clothers, cook food do work??) the same shade was visible when he refused to go away, how he talked to panna bm ( panna isjhwar confrontation , bm ishwar sindoor nishani conversation) but was mellowed down when he was with his mom and asked for forgivness( it wasnt he was feelng any lament over what he did rather what i think was his bachpan ki adat that takleef mei always used to apologzie and ask mom to make it right)

i for one am totally against treating him civily, ab itna bemar b nhn hai, he could be shifted to hospital.( know didnt as of sanskar but he doesnt derserve this spl treatment) i feel even know he feels rishtay are born with, adikar hain doesnt get that respect and haq when lost  has to reearned.

i also hate it that dada dadai never once reaffirmed to bm that it is her house and she should feel no obligation towards accepting ishwar for anyone. all keep crying about her in front of her, make guilty faces as if they arent doing becoz of her only.

but ishwar just fell more down in my eyes and i really am against his acceptance. i would never accept evenif my father, had he left me and my mom alone to start his new family no matter what, to forgive is different and to accept is different. they can show forgivness but not acceptance, esp after knowing that he even had his own family and now has turned towards them.