How do i know if shes into me?

dave08 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Theres this girl i really like and we talk to each other often, but i can't tell if shes into me. I think she could be because she gives me so much attention and actually mentions that shes excited to see me, and we get along quite well. But on the other hand, she should be way out of my league and I can't understand why she would be into me when she could have any guy she could want. She seems very social so i often think that I may be mis-reading the situation and shes just being nice.

I am a painfully shy person, so I cant just hope for the best and go ask her out... does anyone know of any way to find out more about how she feels before I even try asking her out?

~ Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think you should definitely wait before you take any move. If the girl you're describing is anything like me, she is just really bubbly and is excited to see lots of people all the time.

I think you should wait it out, and see how she is around other people. If you see if her cute little things are exclusive to you - go for it! :D
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, you're right, as the person above mentioned, some girls are really bubbly and friendly to everyone, so it might not always be she likes you more than a friend. I'm also like that too, and many times my guy friends read too much into it, and then the friendship can sometimes sour as result.

I'd say to ask her to hang out (just as friends). See how she reacts and if she's willing to do that. Also, maybe when you guys hang out, invite a few friends you have in common. That way you can see if she treats you differently or just like how she treats her friends in general.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You need to first indirectly know whether she treats you and feels the same about you and you do about her. Only if she hints you right, go ahead and ask her out.
humararishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You have to tell her before she go with anyone.