Thendral

*DOTW - Planner Psycho*

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome Back again to a Doubt Of The Week Thread๐Ÿ˜†. As all of you know this Thread is called "Planner Psycho"๐Ÿ˜†. Here we are going to discuss, about what will be Pei oda finalset of plans to make TA hate Thulsi more and TA's reaction when he get to know about his saki, mother and sister.
 Let us hope that her track end fast and soon Thendral breezes in Thendral๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We have this as DOTW as of now on a serious note so that when we see on screen on what is really happening we will be excited about her plans and will not be more furious on TA too๐Ÿ˜ƒ And write our own guesses and dialogs๐Ÿ˜† Lets have fun again and let us see whether someone guessed right the plans of Charu & co๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol...wow...nice game guys!!

Omg...that picture...ahh...I remember that picture...lol...Charu's reaction was hilarious and so immature!!  Poor Tamil...

Looking forward to hearing the plans. 
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb thread Shammu.. and awesome name.. !!

OMG photo.. Charu Charu.. we shall all bring an end to her character at least here soon..by commenting her final plan and TA's reaction..!!

Will come back with the plan..๐Ÿคฃ
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaay Shammu!!...Its done finally...
lets bring our ideaas on what charu would plan and how our super hero will react to it...๐Ÿ˜‰

Tans...super pic..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As a first step they might plan with dosham from GW side and Probably psycho would contine to keep playing with KP and the wedding proposals and make TA dance to her tunes and she will make sure TA does not think bad about her views/looks on him as she is ignoring him now...

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Charu's plan is to keep TT fighting then i think she will plan according to that...as you said Shubba Akka...KP uncle is going to play a role...i wont get surprise if pei cancels her imaginary wedding with KP uncle too...so that TA might get more angry towards Thulasi
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Her first goal is to make Tamil tell Tulasi that he hates her and he wants to leave her.  So she will do everything she can to blame Tulasi on things probably.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW shammy! Super thread and Tanu thanks for superb TC siggies! ๐Ÿค—
LOL... Is it wrong to say Charu looked cute in that scene.. ROFL.. just kiddin. that scene still makes me boil ๐Ÿ˜›

I will post some very creative ones... I love thinking like a psycho.. so fun ๐Ÿ˜‰
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my guess 

charu will forgive him and give his job back in bangalore.then she will also go to bangalore for orusuthufying with him.so thulsi is alone and crying more.here bazzari will torture her mainly bazzari will  try to spoil her studies.thulsi cant tell anything to tamil.meantime gp will get some clue about  charu activities.
Shemmo thumbnail
I think Ta will go to Blore, but somehow i feel this time Thuls will go with him, then appo than it will be more interesting. Dont know how many days Thuls will be there nu, but i feel she will go too.๐Ÿ˜•