Bigg Boss Season 5

Shocker!! PM nominates Mehak - Page 7

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

Oh pls don't justify such crap reasoning. How can any1 decide dosti main kitni sachhai hai? Mahek wh she wasn't evn frnds wid her, stood up 4 her (though I completely agree dat it wasn't 4 PM as much as wat was being said), nd anyways we all know PM's defination of friendship, so spare us!

Please give it a rest!! That's not my dialogue... that's PM's dialogue... if you have issues with that...I suggest you call the vodafone number and ask her!! I am neither one's fan... but PM did a good job (& its my POV)..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Snehabr

Well I am not a PM fan...but she sure said the right reason for nominating Mehek!! "Unke dosti mein kitni sacchai hai mein nahi jaanti"... Good Job PM

she was not sure abt mahek ? ok dear but there was no point to nominate mahek  when stood for her  and fought for her with sidπŸ˜†..she could easily nominate juhi or anybddy elseπŸ˜†...at least she should have  given chance to mehak par nahi sidha nomination πŸ˜†..i guess her move was due to insecurity πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

she was not sure abt mahek ? ok dear but there was no point to nominate mahek  when stood for her  and fought for her with sidπŸ˜†..she could easily nominate juhi or anybddy elseπŸ˜†...at least she should have  given chance to mehak par nahi sidha nomination πŸ˜†..i guess her move was due to insecurity πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Naa...after seeing PM for these many days... I can say one thing...that girl is not insecure of anyone.. she is a bit crazy and unpredictable...but she knows what she is doing!! She has seen Mehek standing up for anyone for her own advantage!! And since we don't see all the footage..i can't really say about that...PM knows she has more fans than Mehek...and since she already has the bad guy image...she doesn't really care what the world and its father thinks... she is not at all insecure!!

P.S: I am not her fan..nor i like her behavior at times...but this is what my analysis about her!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well I am not a PM fan...but she sure said the right reason for nominating Mehek!! "Unke dosti mein kitni sacchai hai mein nahi jaanti"... Good Job PM

atleast for thi week he should have wait and judge her... there were  juhi and shonali she could have elected one of them..good that they both nominated her and sky too... lol  if you see the hitory of nomination, mahek ha not nominated pm in recent but pm from the begining keep nominating mahek for various reason..how insecure...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Naa...after seeing PM for these many days... I can say one thing...that girl is not insecure of anyone.. she is a bit crazy and unpredictable...but she knows what she is doing!! She has seen Mehek standing up for anyone for her own advantage!! And since we don't see all the footage..i can't really say about that...PM knows she has more fans than Mehek...and since she already has the bad guy image...she doesn't really care what the world and its father thinks... she is not at all insecure!!

P.S: I am not her fan..nor i like her behavior at times...but this is what my analysis about her!!

she is unpredictable  and crazy i agreeπŸ˜†...when people helps her she doesn;t relieaze   value of themπŸ˜† and when they leave her a side ..she says nobody supports meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  everybody targeting meπŸ˜†..but i dont agree that she is not playing gamesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Please give it a rest!! That's not my dialogue... that's PM's dialogue... if you have issues with that...I suggest you call the vodafone number and ask her!! I am neither one's fan... but PM did a good job (& its my POV)..

I didn't imply dat it was ur dialogue! I just wrote dat nd den realsied dat dat's wat PM uses often nd just mentioned it. So chill.
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

she is unpredictable  and crazy i agreeπŸ˜†...when people helps her she doesn;t relieaze   value of themπŸ˜† and when they leave her a side ..she says nobody supports meπŸ˜†  everybody targeting meπŸ˜†..but i dont agree that she is not playing gamesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I remember Raageshwari saying (after she left BB) that PM mistrusts people because she's gone through a lot of crap in her life. I don't think PM is used to people being nice to her πŸ˜†
Snehabr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

I didn't imply dat it was ur dialogue! I just wrote dat nd den realsied dat dat's wat PM uses often nd just mentioned it. So chill.

No worries Girl / Boy!! I was just making it clear!!
Snehabr thumbnail

she is unpredictable  and crazy i agreeπŸ˜†...when people helps her she doesn;t relieaze   value of themπŸ˜† and when they leave her a side ..she says nobody supports meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  everybody targeting meπŸ˜†..but i dont agree that she is not playing gamesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh you bet she is playing games... that's her game...don't let anyone close to her!! and if anyone gets close to her and tries to be friends with her...she nominates them...most of her nominations are like that only!! Laxmi supported her...she nominated her!! Her strategy is to be alone, gain sympathy and gain votes...its an excellent strategy!! πŸ˜‰ That's PM for you!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkfreud

I remember Raageshwari saying (after she left BB) that PM mistrusts people because she's gone through a lot of crap in her life. I don't think PM is used to people being nice to her πŸ˜†

@ bold... excellent point and possibly true!! πŸ˜‰