Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i am very disappointed with PM..

i cant belive she did this...did she forget or something???
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akash08

Be ready for shock everytime.. she is a confused person.. no doubt.. how can she nominate Mehek after all this?

But Aakash paagal hai kya woh 😑😑 Why not Juhi ? Why not Sid ?

Sid abused her parents SO badly.. This woman 😑😑 She better behaves herself or else u never know I might start hating her 😑
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NoComments

She just said that meri aur Mahek ki dosti ho rahi hai, par mujhe unke intentions achhe nahi lagte!

Aur aapko Juhi ke intentions achhe lagte hai??

Same with Shonali!!

Women - I tell you

if mahek'z intentionz were wrong why wud she fight with sid over gaalian issue??

i am still in shockkk..sum1 plz shoot me..plzzz shoot meee...PM
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
PM is so dumb!!! how can she nominate Mahek after last week? 

im done with supporting PM... i always give her the benefit of the doubt but she always disappoints! πŸ€’
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ I agree to the extent, that for PM (even if not anyone else), mahek should not be seen as wrong for what she did for her.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
PM is playing games, that's the reason she nominated Mahek(without a good reason)...She wants to eliminate the competetion. And must be J that Sallu took on Sid about Mahek but not her...she could not say that could sheπŸ˜‰..and more over PM wants to win this show, and Mahek is the strongest contender to her (according to her)going by the number of times she's been saved.
Or else why would she nominate her??
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wats wrong wid PM !! Duhhh She is so Unpredictable duhhh !! irritating πŸ˜‘ 
Mehek was d Only gal who stood up for u,Dont backstab her lyk dis !! Seriously 1st Shraddha & now Mehek...PM just cant figure out who her real frnds are !! Confused character !! πŸ€’
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap_fan

PM is playing games, that's the reason she nominated Mahek(without a good reason)...

in fact its because she is NOT playing a game and is just plain DUMB not to differentiate between friend from foe.

Dont you remember the day when Mehek picked fights to defend PM and PM later hugged POOBIE of all people!!😲
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

But Aakash paagal hai kya woh 😑😑 Why not Juhi ? Why not Sid ?

Sid abused her parents SO badly.. This woman 😑😑 She better behaves herself or else u never know I might start hating her 😑

This makes me think even more now that they are all just playing a game. Those that are appearing as enemies clearly do not have the resentment for each other that we are assuming they have. I don't know who's genuine anymore πŸ˜†.
-Moderator- thumbnail
Mishra clearly knows Mehak is being a victim in the house (threat to PM's position) and getting popular with these fights. So I think she wanted to get rid of her. Mishra def has her own strategy is in place. Not a bad move, PM !

Mishra, please "spare us" and stop claiming " I am innocent" all the time.

At least be grateful to Mehak as she stood for you when no one else did.