Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Chakku, Jeh is an unpredictable bothering Character... basically, he feels only infatuation on Pia... but clan is everything for him. lol, i found a similarity b/w Jeh & vampire superior... both are expert making fool another... Superior made fool Chandeena & Jeh snatched potion from Pia making foolish her.
Cv's definitely forgot they ever showed Alina is powerful she wolf... even Why was Pia showing well behavior to Jeh!!  
aish. thumbnail
I dint watch the episode but oh why were Aliya disappointing?
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

i don't understand jeh at all eithe.r all i know he is obessed that it.   i guess its the ww trait. n we got bear this till Abhay comes back . n i wished to see piya accusing the dude n fighting for her abhay . but one thing we realized log time ago don;t have high hopes but we still do and get hurt.

PKYEK has been very disappointing after the leap. The PKYEK which I knew was pre-leap and this PKYEK lacks everything, love, chemistry, story and logic. We shouldn't have kept hopes with the CVs
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
seriously even I don't get Jeh nowadays...I mean what does he want, really?😕

and yes alina was disappointing today...lets see when- or if- the cv's decide to give her any powers...

Jeh...what a hypocrite🤢so Piya did a dhokha, did she? so what was the pick-pocketing thing Jeh did, sachcha pyaar or what😕and then he says jitna maine tumhe pyaar kiya utna kisi ne nahi kiya hoga😡yeah, riiight...delude yourself😡

Edited by hpoirotac - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chakku

PKYEK has been very disappointing after the leap. The PKYEK which I knew was pre-leap and this PKYEK lacks everything, love, chemistry, story and logic. We shouldn't have kept hopes with the CVs

yea i know the pkyek we really loved was preleap. 😭😭😭😭
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

i think he is more obsessed with abhay than anything. then about powers n his clan . than only piya.  he is definetily a confused character.  he does not know what he wants. i guess.

he is...i think sab abhay ke kiss on neck ka asar hai..love was from day one..but jab se abhay ne mark choda hai..love is beyond time..across ages...😆
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

when u get the answers..lemme also know..🤣

todays epi was a real crap...piya..alina..jeh...what was happening even i dont know...the best part was chandeena exercising...😆..

fillers ki yeh ek kahaani...🥱

jeh is err...i dont..i feel like he is pshyco...😕...i dont know what he is more obsessed with..piya...potion..or abhay...🥱

LOL OK🤣

Till the time Mr Dsena returns, epis wil be crap only😆 Tell him to come fast and start shooting😆

Jeh is more obsessed with making audience mad😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Todays episode was ðŸ¥± ðŸ¤ª
Jeh's character is now  ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤” 
Does he know himself what he said and what he MEANT? ðŸ˜• I guess NO... CVs think we watch the show while we r half asleep so that we can ignore how confused and messed up a character is getting or we will miss all bloopers?? ðŸ¥±
Piya's trick was good...trying to fool Jeh but after that wat was tht? ðŸ˜• she just left the place? ðŸ˜• even in the ending the show will never make sense in some points ðŸ˜•
and Alina's powers r not shown or used... when they knw they have to run this week with other character then Abhay.. atleast they can try to make proper use of them ðŸ¥±
I hope Mr dsena is back from honeymoon so that we can see Abhay...🥱
no comments about Arnab and Panchi ðŸ¥±
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Gud i m saved from d Torture😆
Abhay toh aaya nehi and Metz ko bhi dikhaya nehi
so kya dekhon Panab(panchi+arnab) ka guru ghantaal🤣 🤣 🤣

Arnab was gonna kill Panchhi today but Misha ne rok diya
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: TISA07

All da characters r conphusing.i guess every week there is atleast one post abt ny of da characters.if u draw a graph on pkyeks storyline or da other things u hv to draw it in negative side.jay or piya or abhay or alina-everyone is a MESS.just gone case.

🤣🤣🤣
So true. No need to draw a graph. even the graph will get conphused🤣