Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi ko kyu IGNORE kia??

cherry_ik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, to start with, I am NOT a fan of Juhi, infacet in's the other way round..want her to leave ASAP...

My question is after watching Aapka Farmaan on Saturday, I wonder why Salman Khan DID NOT question Juhi at all about her loud behaviour against BigBoss.
He could ahve asked Juhi ki "kya tumne Phone Conversation sunnee thee???"...nahee na, u believed Ski blindly, then why not Bog Boss...why so much fuss???...
I was waiting so much for this par aisa kuch nahee hua πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Infact, she was titled Desi girl by John (no issues wid that though) but that will only boost her morale up...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Bigg boss is nothing but a joker this season. He doesn't punish anyone for breaking house rules, plotting nominations or speaking English. That is why housemates have started questioning his authority.

Dont be surprised if these contestants punish bigg boss itself and send him to Jail .
cherry_ik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Bigg boss is nothing but a joker this season. He doesn't punish anyone for breaking house rules, plotting nominations or speaking English. That is why housemates have started questioning his authority.

Dont be surprised if these contestants punish bigg boss itself and send him to Jail .

completely Agree par this lady ko koi uski jagah kyu nahee dikhata...she is always on Cloud 9 for sum reason...