EKTA'S NEW SHOW ON STAR ONE /DESH

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜‰ I know this news is not related to this show but just see this 😳, all the karan kundra fans be very happy 😳
πŸ˜‰

TV heartthrob Karan Kundra was recently in news for his strained relationship with Kritika Kamra. Certain sections of the media reported that all is not well between the couple but Karan talked to Tellychakkar.com and confirmed that he is very much in love with Kritika.

Furthermore, the actor was busy with his film Pure Punjabi and it has been quite sometime since he has made any appearance on the small screen. Karan was last seen in Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2.

Now, the latest buzz is that the good-looking actor is all set to do a cameo in Balaji's tentatively titled show Fashion, which will go on air after Star One's revamp. Tellychakkar.com has already reported that the show will focus around the fashion world. Furthermore, the story is loosely based on Balaji's previous show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai featuring Iqbal Khan and Neha Bamb.

"Karan is all set to open the show. He will feature in the first few episodes," informs a reliable source.

We spoke to Karan who said, "Yes, I have received a call from the production house. I am supposed to meet them in a day or two and after that things will get finalised."

Karan, all we can say is that your millions of fans out there are anxiously waiting to see you back on the small screen!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. I would love to see him back on television
and hope ki Karan and Kritika sort out all differences and stay together, happily of course..
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no coments bt happy 4 karan's fans😊
Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really very  happpy  to see him back  bt why cameo not main role??/