TOI:Pooja Misrra is an alien: Vida

Posted: 12 years ago

Evicted from the Bigg Boss show, Vida Samadzai says that the only person she isn't missing from the house is Pooja

It's been a while since she got evicted from the Bigg Boss house but Vida Samadzai just can't get over Pooja Misrra's bad behaviour. "How can it be humanly possible for a person to be so uncaring? I used to wonder whether Pooja should even be classified as a normal human being. She is an alien air-dropped onto this world. I have strong intuitions and the moment I met her, I knew that she might not be a good person. Once I was inside the house, I knew I was right. She made chai for us and it tasted horrible. I have often seen her wake up in the middle of the night and just plan what next to do to draw attention."

While Vida took charge of the kitchen, she noticed that Pooja too tried her hands to get inside only to draw attention. "But it's not easy to do household work. Pooja can't even sweep the floor properly. One day, she said she'd cook for all of us and we waited. At night, during dinner time, she just said that she hadn't prepared anything. That's how mean she can get. I just don't want to be in the company of a person such as her."

What about allegations that Pooja is a druggie? "I have often seen her popping pills. Maybe, antibiotics and stuff. However, I would never say that she is a druggie since I have no proof of that on me," she signs off.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Pooja-Misrra-is-an-alien-Vida/articleshow/10816034.cms

PLS dont forget to click the like button 😊

Edited by kishubedi - 12 years ago
One day, she said she'd cook for all of us and we waited. At night, during dinner time, she just said that she hadn't prepared anything.

🤣
Calling mishra an alien does not prove that Vida is a human 
ROFL...She is insane...!
What does she think of herself...LOL...Some angel?? Shez equally bad, maybe more... !!
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Calling mishra an alien does not prove that Vida is a human 
agree,,, thik hai yaar ..mishra did lots of mistakes 😕 to kya alien ho gayi
Vida , we all know u r dumb so please no need to prove yourself again n again
Originally posted by kishubedi

She made chai for us and it tasted horrible. I

Haan to Madam khud chai bana letee...🤢
Oh yeah!   We believe you, Vida.
Not. 😛
If it was not for PM, you wouldn't have anything to say even after you were evicted.
That's how boring you are.  🥱

Didn't you dance and cheer when PM was nominated?  She didn't do that.  Not when you
were nominated or evicted.  She's a better person than you.  Eat your heart out.  😆
Originally posted by tanya91

Stupid baykaar Vida kay stupid baykaar comments

PM was the one who we always have seen giving Vida her makeup, cosmetics and other things that Vida used to take very thanklessly.

How UNCARING this Vida was, we all have seen it in kamarbandh's issue.
Vida tried hard to portray Pm as a liar and THIEF and even call her these names. Despite Pm telling her calmly she kept instigated her until the point when she started shouting.
Even after PB proved to all that both chains were almost identical, even then this INHUMAN Vida was scolding Pm.

Not Pm, but this Vida was a careless, heartless Alien.

She took a bottle of Clinique lotion from Shonali for voting her as captain.  🐷

It's unbelieveable how every paper is trying to cash on Mishra! I don't think every single contestant who is ousted is commenting on Mishra for nothing, I am sure the journalists deliberately ask them about Mishra in a way which only throws out negativaty. Media is the biggest alien and manipulative right here, not the contestants!