Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At least lets hope so for now Sruthy L. That dark skinned, fat, ugly, woman, Neelu is not merely interested in Guddu but financial resources.Why did she say, "!n a few days, let's see who will be in control."Did she mean L.N? A  multifaceted personality like Neelu will pretend that she wants Guddu only. I guess that she overheard Mitto and Vishu wanting to extort money from Guddu. Then why didn't she do anything? Likewise vixen Neelu  probably wishes to own that fifteen million. Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: irenecooblal

At least lets hope so for now Sruthy L. That dark skinned, fat, ugly, woman, Neelu is not merely interested in Guddu but financial resources.Why did she say, "!n a few days, let's see who will be in control."Did she mean L.N? A  multifaceted personality like Neelu will pretend that she wants Guddu only. I guess that she overheard Mitto and Vishu wanting to extort money from Guddu. Then why didn't she do anything? Likewise vixen Neelu  probably wishes to own that fifteen million.

dear friend.before answering to your question,i want to express my condition nowadays on watching the episode and after that until watching the next episode:-almost ready to ran away to a mental clinic nearby.