ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

karan played double role one as karan and the other was Ranchod we can understand Now again Abha will be shown in double role will this track be working?why always the lead who are in double role not the other character?Tomorrow it will be said that Abha delivered twins. Do like the coming track of double role coming up? 

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really dont like this double rubbish why do they keep doing stuff like this! for abha to have a double makes no sense!
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think its a double really - I think its her conscience - her identity - she is beginning to question her beleifs and upbringing .. thats what I think..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Garkhelsun

I don't think its a double really - I think its her conscience - her identity - she is beginning to question her beleifs and upbringing .. thats what I think..

but the promos said who in disguise of Abha has come to take her place mean she's someone else.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What track are you guys talking about? What is this abha double role thingie?
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
There is article on tellychakkar about it.  It is so disgusting that creatives are run out of all the creativity and going with same ghisapita story.  It hink all the tv show should wind up in one year or so after that all show gets dumb