Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet,Vikram and the missing Charm Puzzle !

BreezillusionS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't think Geet will go meet Vikram. And my Opinion is a big red flag.. This can't go anywhere good. Ok, lets say Geet meet Vikram  and don't really like him in person, you think he will take no for an answer after seeing geet in person? He might become more obsessed and more hyper . I think this new track has big potential but cvs need to think bigger and smarter. If they can attempt to replicate similar storyline from Darr movie. Then why not some best inspirational scenes from Dushman and Force also. The mud wrestling scene, was by far the best episode and dabangg epic performance by Gurmeet after long time and also his new kick boxing sequence. You can imagine how thrilled I was when the stalker track started, and I start watching it again immediately, but as time goes my excitement had somewhat waned and the show has lost its charm.! πŸ˜•

See, the first thing is that GHSP is, as beautiful aptly described it. It takes place on many different locations of HP, KC, KM and Outhouse. Before, we mostly followed scenes that took place in the KC,office track  with Adi,pinky,sasha mem, tasha and later most anticipated shaadi sequence, then MC track and Holi fiasco  was the most ridiculous track in the show. This time around, the Stalker track, circus companies and Maan's ML are in the centre of it all, but plenty of povs still remain scattered throughout the show and each is telling their own story. This can sometimes make the story seem a bit too diffused. We have to follow both the tracks of the circus companies and the stalker which are not in the best of states after the events of Maan's Memory lost. 

Jumping to and fro between povs doesn't help the audience any, during GHSP early days, the povs are mostly MaanGeet, unborn child  and Dadima, which makes the plot very easy to follow even though it's as complex as always. This year, though the povs grow considerable more numerous and incredibly fragmented, with so many  characters only appearing in one or two tracks. But Pari was my favourite amongst all. The plot is thus much harder to follow and the flow of the story is interrupted, but on the other hand, this fragmentation also brings some insight into the events that transpire in the show. Still, it all left me a bit confused, if very much curious as to what will happen next, but to my great disappointment, most of povs from each tracks and characters only appear brieftly and in some cases not at all..

What probably irked me most about the show was that many characters previously were more connected and we can really relate to it. Even though they were mostly minor characters, this took some edge off my constant worry over  who will be exit next. This show has its share of shocking events, but cvs left me skeptical. After all, i've just been shown that not everything happened the way i thought it did, so who says it's any different this time around? . The problem is that i like to worry about who will come next and it means that i actually care about the characters and this emotional investment is an important part of my watching experience with tv soaps.

So, was the show worth the wait? I genuinely can't give a definite answer to that question. GHSP definitely a wonderful and complex tv show that did not disappoint me, but on the other hand, it could hardly live up to the expectations now. I've had of it after all these years. The style is often not as flowing as I'd like it to be, there is still some repetition of certain scenes, phrases especially seems to be everyone's new favourite saying and, much like the show seemes to suffer from being one of the most top serial, as the events that transpire in it are mostly just setting the stage for the grand finale. Still, i can't say anything but kudos to Sundeep-despite the complexity of the show he holds the reins of the plot firmly in his hands.

Genuinely, i have mixed feelings after thursday and friday episodes. The idea behind it is interesting enough, but the problem is that the Creative didn't quite manage to get the best out of it and wrote a kind of a typical ordinary drama instead. The plot is not as engaging as i had hoped it would be. In fact i mostly watch it because this show is already part of my daily life. Well, i hope everything will turn out well in the end and also hopefully this week something totally unexpected happens. 

Mehr❀️😳

Edited by M.E.H.R - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mehr I feel its too early to judge the track or reach to any sort of conclusion since its just 2 weeks the track has started and I feel last week they only were doing a proper build up of the antagonist Vikram by showing that here is someone who can defeat or outsmart the grt MSK ...based on just the intro in last 2 weeks ,we cannot really judge the final outcome or in which direction its going ...😳..

Mayb there is more to this darr track than just this cat and mouse chase which we might get to see in this coming week 😳

So lets wait and watch ..mayb after this week we will hv some idea of where the track is going ...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mehr very lovely post, very much i am agree with you, but as Jyoti said it's too early to judge, so we have to wait. I am sure somewhere that our creatives will bring something different among this track. Our CV"s have this record from past 11/2 year. They love to shock us, surprise us, sometime it's good, sometime totally hit on the head, but they love to surprise us.

Geet going to meet Stalker idea is very typical, but somewhere this will end this cat mouse chase, so as slowly slowly will give growth in track. I don't want to say what would be come in our way (cause i love to keep inside, and want CV's to shock me with the idea), but i am sure that idea behind meeting the stalker will definitely a treat to watch, and CV's will leave all of us in a shock by their uniqueness of idea behind this meeting. And hope it will not remain typical anymore then :)..

Chak De Phatte CV's

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 12 years ago
BreezillusionS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you girls,. 😳 I really hope they don't kill off the suspense so soon . Though i don't have anymore expectations but i still waiting for the moment where we'll be pleasantly surprised by CV's and hopefully they will not completely disappoint us again.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Better not to have any expectation, just wait and watch, and somewhere i have feeling that they will definitely bring something good. Arey unko aadat hai alag dikhne ki, toh definitely they will bring something hatke πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³. Rest i don't want to say it would be good or bad, but definitely hatke lolz...

MB