marriage of arnav and khushi

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well well i think  payal and akash marriage will b fixed same day as khushi and shyam...shyam wont turn up as he cant  come infront of anyone...b4 that arnav might break up with lavanya and khushi might say to arnav that no one will marry u as u r very proud...which will hurt arnav's ego...and then when shyam doesnt show up for marriage arnav will put a condition that if khushi marries him then only akash will marry payal...so khushi will agree to marry arnav...so i guess shyam's truth wont b out so soon...it will stretch...he will hide from khushi after marriage also but not for long after that...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Good idea, could mayb happen
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I too though the same , b4 i could post u did!

seriously,, u mind reader!!!!!!
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nyc prediction lest see..i really want it 2 happen!
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good prediction may this could also happen😊
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the comments...well i also want this to happen as then only the fighting of khushi and arnav ego's will continue...i think and hope cv's have thought the same idea...
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i realy lyk ths prediction. Ths doesnt lead to deep hatred twards kushi. Lov to c dis happns
Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prediction...!!
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
What you say makes sense.

Why else bring Payal and Akash track now and that too him confessing his love and cannot live without her.

Also, the fact that during the double marriage if Shyam does not turn up for obvious reasons and Arnav steps in his place, the track of why Arnav did that remains unresolve and therefore CV could explore that and drag it a while further.

In addition, the reality of who Shyam is will also be dragged for a while and when he does come face to face with Khushi, Khushi will be shocked and try and tell Arnav but he may not believe her and thinks she is just trying to make things difficult. This will cause more problems between them to Shyam's liking.

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shtl_l

well well i think  payal and akash marriage will b fixed same day as khushi and shyam...shyam wont turn up as he cant  come infront of anyone...b4 that arnav might break up with lavanya and khushi might say to arnav that no one will marry u as u r very proud...which will hurt arnav's ego...and then when shyam doesnt show up for marriage arnav will put a condition that if khushi marries him then only akash will marry payal...so khushi will agree to marry arnav...so i guess shyam's truth wont b out so soon...it will stretch...he will hide from khushi after marriage also but not for long after that...

That would be fun to watch. i hope ASR does that. Forcing KKG to marry him and in return He will let Akash marry Payal.VERY MUCH LIKE ASR.😆