Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sgr3

lol lol lol This is nothing compared to what goes on in SRGM...theres a WWIII there

😆😆😆 I totally agreee... sonu-anu's argument is nothing compared to the mahayudh in srgmp ..and tht too .. they are argueing over singers like Ravi? 😕 Not tht ravi is reallllllllly bad or smthg ... but there are so many other better things to argue on ..

lovlina thumbnail
I'm sure it's all scripted to escalate TRPs. The argument between judges started from Fame Gurukul to be precise (and not srgmp which copied this funda from FG)when Ila Arun and Javed Akhtar were at logger heads. Their argument was topic of discussion everywhere and srgmp copied it from FG to increase their TRPs and it worked miraculously. Now, the same funda is being adopted to increase TRPs and add that required mirch masala to make it popular.
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i thought the javed akhtar and ila arun's argument was rather funny ! Javed akhtar was too gd in retorting and the way he talks also .. so cute! haha .. But one thing abt Fg, was tht their arguments kept within the limits of music .. but SRGMP has become truly a WW3 coz it has unneccesarily and prolly unintentionaly involved regional issues etc...
lovlina thumbnail
ya they copied it but went way fwd than FG in the blame game. 😕
ticks thumbnail
I think it is fake..and they were pulling each other's leg for more TRPs.

But I strongly suggest these judges also need some makeover Yaar!!