hypocrite PB'S daughter's birthday

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hypocrite PB making a new emotional drama urging all bb housemates to nominate her for eviction so as to attend her daughter's birthday...
😡
when she already knew of the possibility of being inside bb house on the date of her d's b'day,why did she accept to enter bb?

now,trying hard to potray her image as a caring/loving mother to ppl...please atleast spare using ur kids...so mean n cunning..🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey even i thought the same. she knew pretty well that the duration for which she would be inside the BB House.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the same way wht shweta did last year she was also gaining sympathy by everytime discussing about her daughter this is rediculous 😡 n now look at PB cheap point to b noted : PB ko show mai anay se pehle ye pta nahi tha k daughter ka birthday during show ayega 😡 tou ghar py bethti i hi q she thinks v r fools 😡
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: truthonly

Pooja Buddhi kaise bachon ki tarah uchhalti hei, besharam bedi

yes she is besharam
gracious45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

the same way wht shweta did last year she was also gaining sympathy by everytime discussing about her daughter this is rediculous 😡 n now look at PB cheap point to b noted : PB ko show mai anay se pehle ye pta nahi tha k daughter ka birthday during show ayega 😡 tou ghar py bethti i hi q she thinks v r fools 😡

Shweta did remember her daughter which even pooja bedi should do but i dont think shweta was acting like PB. Shweta didnt want to leave or anything. PB keeps saying she wants to leave and to win her daughter, she is ready to lose bigboss. if that is the case then why did she lose her daughter (by leaving her and coming to the show knowing it would overlap with the birthday) to gain big boss( be on the show). Why does she want it reversed now? I liked amar though he didnt make a huge scene since he knew before going on the show that it would be his son's birthday. He had made his decision the day he signed on the show and somebody needs to tell PB that.
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigo123

Shweta did remember her daughter which even pooja bedi should do but i dont think shweta was acting like PB. Shweta didnt want to leave or anything. PB keeps saying she wants to leave and to win her daughter, she is ready to lose bigboss. if that is the case then why did she lose her daughter (by leaving her and coming to the show knowing it would overlap with the birthday) to gain big boss( be on the show). Why does she want it reversed now? I liked amar though he didnt make a huge scene since he knew before going on the show that it would be his son's birthday. He had made his decision the day he signed on the show and somebody needs to tell PB that.

hahaha iss jungle se mjhe bachao mai tou shweta bhaagi thi sky ki waja se agar sky last year BB mai hota tou bhaga deta shweta ko 😆😆😆 personally sb k opinions hotey hain i dont like shweta mje fake lagi wo
BB ka sb tk ka sbse acha contestant sameer soni tha uska koi match hi nahi kisi se
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even for Amar son's birthday it was PB begging for a phone call... only cos he  had won and was Captain... all the while she was saying he was  very  manipulative... the way she was behaving like a small girl in front of Akshay and John was really  🤬
gracious45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

hahaha iss jungle se mjhe bachao mai tou shweta bhaagi thi sky ki waja se agar sky last year BB mai hota tou bhaga deta shweta ko 😆😆😆 personally sb k opinions hotey hain i dont like shweta mje fake lagi wo
BB ka sb tk ka sbse acha contestant sameer soni tha uska koi match hi nahi kisi se

Nobody can even come close to sameer soni, he was a man of dignity...with every other contestant we are not 100% sure about their intentions but sameer was the only one who was genuine and stood for what he believed and treated everyone with respect...he was the true winner
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigo123

Nobody can even come close to sameer soni, he was a man of dignity...with every other contestant we are not 100% sure about their intentions but sameer was the only one who was genuine and stood for what he believed and treated everyone with respect...he was the true winner

yes thats true sirf sameer hi aisa insaan tha jiska sbko pta hai wo kitna genuine hai sach mai yaar he was the best he is the best n will remain the best
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: archangel

<font color="#000099">even for Amar son's birthday it was PB begging for a phone call... only cos he had won and was Captain... all the while she was saying he was very manipulative... the way she was behaving like a small girl in front of Akshay and John was really </font>🤬

Whenever a guest comes she manages to turn the whole conversation towards her , then the guests along with other housemates listen & this women keeps talking , giggling , shaking her head , acting weird and bb being,a deewana of hers shows all her nautanki in close up

So fed up of this shameless women iam thinking of not seeing aapka farmaan anymore