Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemanthDesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chedu

I love Salman for this,noone except him will do this.And Sid deserve that.Well done Salu.

correct buddy, killing people and extinct animals for fun and then giving lectures to Sid about Karma.. no one except Salman would do that.

Also, abusing a contestant who's literally half his age in a national tv is a very good thing to do.. no one except Salman can do that.

cheers to Salman khan!! who should have been thrown to jail long time back but apparently he is immensely popular for whatever reasons.

Edited by HemanthDesai - 12 years ago
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
salman is the real spineless man who dnt have guts to speak the truth and attack the weakest he shld be ashamed of himself
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think Salman did wrong by bashing Sid, coz Sid needed it big time, he is so so rude to women, infact Salman's stand is very right...
Originally posted by: fire_gun

and meena is biggest salman fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hai na! meena??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

without a doubt.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Zee_News

I don't think Salman did wrong by bashing Sid, coz Sid needed it big time, he is so so rude to women, infact Salman's stand is very right...

why doesn't Salman apply his own standards to himself first..? after that he should be preaching others..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Yes stop bashing Salman...😑 Love u Salman...😳Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago