Frequent Posters

Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Luvd dance sequence nd virman scene waz outstanding...rockinggg epi
ameesha_14 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
 Finally the rating our popular cast of EHMMBH are increasing...
But still the life of this serial Nia Sharma is still at 34.Come guys  join her now and start liking her pics and comments & also without her masti with Virat the show could have been boring...
So please guys rate her😉
Nia Sharma :http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10636/nia-sharma/
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I agree...these tiny winy scenes are what end up being the cute aspects of the epi...So far these two have been getting a slow and steady build up which has pleasantly surprised me...hope it's maintained.  That small bit of bickering over the wheelchair was so unassumingly thrown in without giving it much focus yet it was a cute and nice bit to watch😆

So true! The focus wasn't even on the two of them! It was a wide screen shot with many people in it, but still these two stood out. Still the message that Virat was caring for Manvi came across, that too, in a way that stayed true to their characters, by bickering! Love it! 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfire

So true! The focus wasn't even on the two of them! It was a wide screen shot with many people in it, but still these two stood out. Still the message that Virat was caring for Manvi came across, that too, in a way that stayed true to their characters, by bickering! Love it! 

Exactly...that's the case with them in general...they don't get that kind of EXTENDED focus that a "typical" couple/love story usually get...even their "moments" aren't dragged on for eons with blowing winds and flying dupattas etc.

They stand out simply because of the fact that they are getting a slow and gradual build up...there's been an evolution in their relationship while the core element of bickering is maintained...I like that we see the caring side to Virat with the way he is protective about Maanvi yet at the same time they can never stop trying to upstage each other either😆
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Exactly...that's the case with them in general...they don't get that kind of EXTENDED focus that a "typical" couple/love story usually get...even their "moments" aren't dragged on for eons with blowing winds and flying dupattas etc.

They stand out simply because of the fact that they are getting a slow and gradual build up...there's been an evolution in their relationship while the core element of bickering is maintained...I like that we see the caring side to Virat with the way he is protective about Maanvi yet at the same time they can never stop trying to upstage each other either😆

You write exactly what I feel man! .. looks like we're kindred spirits! hehe 😃

So true! .. their couple is unique because it's portrayed naturally, no slow-motions and long stares. Just two normal people who like to banter with each other, are now beginning to understand each other and slowly nothing overtly dramatic and unnatural. That's the USP of this couple. 

Plus, I think both actors Nia and Kushal are quite spontaneous and play off each other really well! The banter, dialogue delivery and their squabbles look effortless!

-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

haha..yeahh dat was cute😆VirMan❤️

ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww..i loved it all..and the way virat looked at her..omg!!! butterflies wer flying in my stomach😳...looking 4ward 2 2days episode!!!!! ❤️