Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arzz kiya hai

arnav aur Khushi ka hua hai
Adda Ishq
Adhi sagai
Ab aga kya hoga
Mera behono aur bhais

Thank you thank you thank you ( sorry for my bad poem)

Hello arhians
How are you all out there?
Well me mixed emotions after seeing today's episode
Happy Khushi told arnav about her engagement
But upset that arnav is so upset and sad

But what is to happen now after Khushi had announced her wedding?
From my opinion Shyams revealation has a while to go il say about 3-4 months
But until that time
Whats to happen?
Leave comments
Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what about that AADHA KISS...!!😉
Targaryen thumbnail
i hope arnav gets jealous the next week 😍 
and i think it won't take too long for shyam's truth to come out. maybe in a month or so?? bcz buaji will obviously rush for a wedding of shyam and khushi. and i am sure the CVs won't get them married. so something big has to happen for the marriage to stop!!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

i hope arnav gets jealous the next week😍

and i think it won't take too long for shyam's truth to come out. maybe in a month or so?? bcz buaji will obviously rush for a wedding of shyam and khushi. and i am sure the CVs won't get them married. so something big has to happen for the marriage to stop!!

Hopefully il be so happy once the Shyams track is over
Wah wah...kya arzz kiya hai aapne👏
Well cut a very long story short... I hope that Arnav gets jealous and ends up at Khushis house where Babuji manages to tell him what's happening, Arnav invetigates, finds out the truth, marries Khushi because he can't live without her and can't imagine anyone else with her or hurting her😍 but he uses his sister as an excuse to get married to her and eventually the magarmachs truth comes out and Anjali shows her strong woman side and slaps him out the house
This Aman guy could be Anjalis true love (and played by Daljeets real life husband) and the new Raizada cousin (don't know his name) could be for La...Akash ends up with Payal blah blah blah, and everyones happy😃...
Except poor buaji, uski maggu neh unkhi dil dhukaya💔
Edited by P4R0 - 12 years ago
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: P4R0

Wah wah...kya arzz kiya hai aapne👏
Well cut a very long story short... I hope that Arnav gets jealous and ends up at Khushis house where Babuji manages to tell him what's happening, Arnav invetigates, finds out the truth, marries Khushi because he can't live without her and can't imagine anyone else with her or hurting her😍 but he uses his sister as an excuse to get married to her and eventually the magarmachs truth comes out and Anjali shows her strong woman side and slaps him out the house
This Aman guy could be Anjalis true love (and played by Daljeets real life husband) and the new Raizada cousin (don't know his name) could be for La...Akash ends up with Payal blah blah blah, and everyones happy😃...
Except poor buaji, uski maggu neh unkhi dil dhukaya💔

Thank you and nice prediction
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Hello post still open for comments