rosalinda92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
as i think that arnav will get more angrier he will hurt any one without knowing especially kushi  and from here i got the idea of this:

*it has been 3 days only since arnav had the emotional shock from the engagement of kushi and the idea of being with another man was just unbearable he tried to deep him self more in work in order to forget but it was all in vain .
as kushi entered the house in that morning he felt her presence as usual but he couldn't stand it the feeling was too strong and he cant control it any more , as he went downstairs to search for her he wanted to ask her how could she do this to him just plant a small seed of love and when it just started to grow she griped it off  .

finally he found her she was standing by the pool talking to lavanya and smiling to each other , finally lavanya left and kushi was there alone he tried to calm him self down so he can have a conversation with her without being intrebuted by his anger and doing somethig recluse to her ,he went near her and started to call her name but she ignored him and tried to walk away from him suddenly she felt her arm was being held tight by him,as he approached to her ear and said:didnt i tell u before not to wlk away while i am talking to u  . 
kushi: i dont want to talk to u or see u .
arnav :will that is not my problem .
kushi: how is that be ,i dont want to talk to as i know what u want to say and i dont want to hear it
arnav:why did u do that?
kushi :do what?
arnav:dont play games with me u know what am i talking about (said that will grinding on his teeth)
kushi:i am not following u

suddenly arnav grapped  her by her shoulders and starting to squeeze hard on her arms she looked into his eyes and she sees that this time is diffrent there is a huge anger inside him that she have never seen ,as she tried to stay calm he started to shake her as if she was a small flower shaken hard by the wind and he started
arnav : why did u get engaged to that man ,and gave u the permission ,and since when that happened , and to whom
as kushi replied with tears in her eyes
kushi : isnt u the one who told me that i mean nothing to u ,and not to think for 1 sec that u will think of me that way then why do u care now ?
those words went right through his heart as he kept looking at her in silence with a great anger in his eyes he suddenly left kushi's shoulder pushing her back very hard , as he turned around not noticing that he pushed her that hard , he heard a sound of a body hits the ground breaty hard with a faintly sound of someone in pain ,he was horrified to look back as he was scared of what he might have done .
as he turned around closing his eyes and opening it slowly he sees the unconscious kushi lying on the ground he couldnt believe what he was seing as just one sentence came through his mind
"what have i done to my kushi"            

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosalinda92 thumbnail
am i that bad but i think not bad for the first time :D

sweet cherry thumbnail
great start
hey can i ask how cum der isnt much ff ?
all i find is os

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey hi,

Y r u saying that its bad...its quite good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but i felt its a little small(Sorry)..

But do continue and PM me...Arnavs love wil be shown by the way he takes care of her now๐Ÿ˜Š
Ended thumbnail
wow! this ff sounds like its gonna be amazing!!!! silly arnav! please pm me! :)
xxx
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is a nice start. me likey :) please continue and PM me when you do :)
SimmyOwais thumbnail
that was really good but it was sad but please do carr on  and please up date me
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start i like it do continue and pm me when you update ๐Ÿ˜Š
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh i really liked it! n if it is ur 1st attempt, it really is good then!!๐Ÿ‘
do continue the FF soon n also can u pls PM when u update next..i'd love to know what happens next๐Ÿ˜ณ
rosalinda92 thumbnail
part 2

as kushi was lying on the ground unconscious his eyes grow wider as he couldnt believe what he was seeing he rushed to her and touched her cheeks with his hand calling her name "kushi.. kushi.. open ur eyes kushi ...kushi plz answer me ... kushiii dont do this to me ." said that while he felt his heart was being ripped out of his chest and suddenly the image of his mother came to his mind and the flash back of the day he lost her , as the idea of losing kushi came through his mind and that losing her was his fault as he couldnt control his anger

as he came back o reality he shouted for his Di ' diii...' at the top of his voice ,when anjili heard him she felt that there was something wrong she had never heard him call her before like that as she ran to him to find out what was wrong with him ,she thought that kushi had done something wrong that made arnav that mad but instead she found him sitting on the ground hugging kushi's head as she was lying on the ground unconscious .

as she couldnt believe her eyes she asked arnav 'what happened to kushiji ...why is she lying like that on the floor ?and is she alright?..." as she kept asking arnav turned his face to her with tears in his eyes and said "ITS ALL MY FAULT. i did that to her and he kept saying those words over and over an over like he was out of his mind suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder ,it was his di and she told him ' its okay chote she will be fine u take her inside and i will go and call the doctor ..' as she walked very fast he got up and lifted her very gently as if she was a piece of glass and he was afraid to break it and he walked to his room and putted her so gently on his bed as he slipped his arm from under her he found some blood on his hand and his jacket it was just a few drops but he was so horrified to see kushi's blood on his hand like that and the  idea that he was the one who made this .
the blood was coming from kushi's head as she hit it hard while falling to the ground ,he realised that this time is different it wasnt just bruises on her hand or her arm its very bad this time .

anjili walked in telling him that the dr will be here in 5 min. she saw the blood on arnav hand she thought he was injured somehow but when she was about to ask him if his hand is okay he said that its not his its kushi's blood as anjili eyes grow wider she turned her head to see kushi lying there just like sleeping beauty unaware of what is happening around her .

as the doctor arrived he was led to arnav room to examine kushi and he asked arnav and anjili to step out side so he can do his work ,arnav refused as he can keep his eyes on kushi , but anjili graped his hand and lead him out side the room , anjili knows that he was in so much pain as she only saw him once like that when there mother died she knew that he will not be able to take it anymore and as she noticed that he was so deeply hurt from the inside she couldnt believe that the truth was in front of her the whole time and she didnt see it at that moment but right now it was very obvious that her brother was in love with kushi and all she have done was to push him to marry lavanya instead of guiding him to the right way at that moment the dr came out of the room arnav jumped in front of him and asked him if kushi is alright and if she is going to be okay .
the dr started to talk and said' she will be okay if u took realy good care of her as she is suffering from a mild concation 'by saying these word it was just like they were hit by a lightning and the doctor continued 'and if u cant give her that care just admit her to a hospital and they will do so .

no, arnav replied she will be fine just tell us what to do and we will do it ...
the dr said "well u will have to check that wound every day and keed it will clean and give her the medicine at there time and if she experiences any headache or dizziness just rush her to the hospital and dont worry she will be uo soon at first she will fell Little bit fuzzy but dont worry its from that medicine i just have Gaven her and most of all keep her calm okay and if there is any thing else just call me "

as the doctor was leaving arnav just stood there like a statues and all he could think is that " i did that to her and its all my fault". 

he came back to his mind again and went through the room to see his kushi ,as he entered the room he saw her lying on his bed very peacefully as he went and sat next to her on the bed talking her and in both of his hand and started to speak in a very low voice and called her name "kushi " and she started to open her eyes ,at first it wasnt very clear to her to whom she was talking but as she heard him call her name she that voice very well it was arnav's voice suddenly her hand started to shake between his and started to mumbel   some word he come closer to her to  hear what she was saying "plz arnavji am so sorry but plz dont hurt me it wasnt my fault" as he heard those words he felt that his soul was being taken out how could she think that i will hurt her i know i have done that but it was due to my anger that made me go blind and he replied "kushi its okay i wont harm u ,u r safe now and i am sooo sorry really kushi am so sorry just do what u want but plz get well and forgive me "he said that and a sudden tear was down to her hand she looked at him again but with a surprise and she knew that this was too hard on him at that moment she realised that she used to feel safe with him and find tender  between his arms something inside her was saying to her its okay kushi u can trust him did u forget what u used to feel towards him and with that she started to feel safe again and calm as it all came back to her that he didnt mean to do this to her .
as arnav felt that she was feeling safe now he felt so happy and he started to assure her that she will  be alright and said" its okay kushi everything will be alright just close ur eyes and u will know it "
as she closed her eyes to go to sleep again he felt that she graped his hand tighten on him he leaned back next to her and started to take her between his arms and he felt her snuggle until she had buried her face into his chest as she started to fell safe in there she started to fall asleep again on the rethum  of his heart beats as they were a song that being sang to her only and only her could understand it ,after a while both of them was just in a deep sleep as anjili came in to check on them she saw them sleeping just like little babies hanging on to each other as if it was the end of the world she just smiled as she have never seen her brother sleep like that before she just went and covered him with a blanket and kissing him on his forehead and did the same to kushi and kissed her on the to of her head as her face was buried inside of his brother's chest

to be continue