taveez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my fav line wen drashti wear sari n gurmeet flat on her lolz luv it 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rosh ...

Haha , he's totally smitten by DD ..! Can't blame him though ...!

Makes me so happy ... Hearing praises for these two by crew members ..more so when the crew has worked on other shows with other actors too ...!

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the interview of dop hg !! happy to hear that he  likes GHSP & gurti.. & DD is his fav actress..πŸ˜† GHSP & Gurit rockkk...πŸ‘πŸΌ
maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, i did't know GC said  "Yeh mirchi bomb hai" about DD πŸ˜‰ but the description is so apt πŸ˜†...I think DD's vivacity has rubbed of on GC since Geet began...I think he appeared the reserved type initially 'coz he had not been around people who laugh and enjoy a lotπŸ˜›...his true self is out nowπŸ˜ƒ...no one can suddenly become so social...it may have been his trait but he would not have had the group to share it with...GHSP has awoken his passion...so we get to enjoy the best from 2 great people and actors who are DD & GC...KUDOS to them πŸ‘
Rizoota thumbnail
nice interview...

hmmm...looks like hrishikesh is totally lattoo on DD...πŸ˜†

ab kya kare hamari DD hai hi itni beautiful!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super duper like your comment Rosh .. exactly what I feel .. it's not biased when I say GC is truly the only person who I've seen pull off the AYM with such ease, class, and style .. he's just way too good that any other AYM I see falls flat!

Maahifun: I agree.. he was more reserved .. even GurTi admitted to this .. especially when DD said she thought of him as "sadoo" the first time she saw him 🀣 .. but now .. all that energy and bubbliness of hers has definitely rubbed off on him and even in solo interviews you can see that joking, energetic, masti-filled attitude in him that you'd see with DD .. truly GHSP and DD have brought out the real Gurmeet!

Z
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much dear...
no doubt gurti rocks and i am glad the entire team is so close knit...
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is showering praises on DD... Love him πŸ˜Š

He should have mentioned the Darga scene... DD's eyes were like magic in that scene!!
Never seen a girl soo much in love..
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS dear,drashti is super duper rockingg,she is d best...⭐️
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Roshni,indeed DD is very pretty girl,first time i saw her in DMG, my first impression was "oh gosh she is so pretty she should be doing movies", i'm so happy to see GurTi are been appreciated for their hard work ,they are indeed are very precious  & i hope the PH & also the channel realize their potential & not let go off them, we will never get a couple like them😳...  

Edited by PushpaTReddy - 12 years ago