Some inconsistencies in today's ME

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Some things I found Odd in today's ME:
HOW did Lakshmi the goat drink the milk and still manage to NOT swallow the ring?
If the ring was loose enough to fall off in the 1st place, then how come it didn't fit back in Khushi's finger when she tried to wear it?
Ok, this is a small thing but what is the logic behind Anjali going to get Khushi to get the ring from Arnav? Couldn't she have just taken the ring from Arnav's room and gone back to give it to Khushi? I know this scene was pivotal, in that this way Khushi went to meet Arnav but I wish the CV's had found some other way for that. It's little things like these that stops an otherwise amazing serial like IPKKND from being truly awesome. I'm sure others may disagree with me, but then, I'm a bit of a realist...6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Technicalities is the weak point of this PH.

srp11 thumbnail
I don't mind Laxmi's incident's, but Anjali's stupidity was height. She is also becoming maha bore these days.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

Some things I found Odd in today's ME:
HOW did Lakshmi the goat drink the milk and still manage to NOT swallow the ring?
If the ring was loose enough to fall off in the 1st place, then how come it didn't fit back in Khushi's finger when she tried to wear it?
Ok, this is a small thing but what is the logic behind Anjali going to get Khushi to get the ring from Arnav? Couldn't she have just taken the ring from Arnav's room and gone back to give it to Khushi? I know this scene was pivotal, in that this way Khushi went to meet Arnav but I wish the CV's had found some other way for that. It's little things like these that stops an otherwise amazing serial like IPKKND from being truly awesome. I'm sure others may disagree with me, but then, I'm a bit of a realist...6

This always happens you know ðŸ˜† anyway, I will try my best to offer you an explanation ðŸ˜†
1. The ring did not fall from her finger at the first place, instead was removed by ASR unknowingly. You know how his grip is, so the ring came out just like that.

2.  Kushi was all flustered, agitated and emotionally weak at that moment. You know sometimes, when we are shaky, we can not even close a safety pin properly. This is what was happening with Kushi. She could not push the ring properly, also that wound.

3. Anjali baby has never shown an ounce of intelligence so far. Hence, it is totally in her character to fetch Kushi instead her taking the ring.

Anyway, please don't throw rotten eggs at me  ðŸ˜†
Edited by pkni - 12 years ago
SecretShame thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkni

This always happens you know😆anyway, I will try my best to offer you an explanation😆
1. The ring did not fall from her finger at the first place, instead was removed by ASR unknowingly. You know how his grip is, so the ring came out just like that.

2. Kushi was all flustered, agitated and emotionally weak at that moment. You know sometimes, when we are shaky, we can not even close a safety pin properly. This is what was happening with Kushi. She could not push the ring properly, also that wound.

3. Anjali baby has never shown an ounce of intelligence so far. Hence, it is totally in her character to fetch Kushi instead her taking the ring.

Anyway, please don't throw rotten eggs at me😆

LOL!
Hey, no. Actually all your explanations make sense...