Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its all true but in the moment,Anjali will not think and accuse Khushi😭
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u... I really dont think the hate marriage track will take place. it the predictable scenario and if we know anything abt this shows cvs is that they are not predictable. and from the beginning of the show they have been planting evidence against shyam. 

and one more point is akash... lets say egotistical arnav does not believe khushi... akash will believe payal who will obviously protect her sister. 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you made some valid points...i really hope anjali will find out first because she could handle the situation better where as arnav will do something rash and stupid because when he is angry he does not think...as for shyam...he will make up some lame story and things will go his way for a while...i am jst saying that because it is a drama..but he really as no proof,everything points against him
nature-lover thumbnail
Very good points. But CVs are very unpredictable so we have to see. Anjali is that dumb and blind in Shyam's love that she will believe whatever he says rather say she will see what he shows. No expectations from her side. Arnav will stop thinking and make wrong decisions and even if he is the first person to know about it just to protect his sister's marriage he may marry Khushi forcibly. Apart from all the proofs against Shyam the biggest witness of his deeds is Khushi's dad. Once he recovers he may blurt out everything.(Shyam had always blurted of his deeds near Khushi's dad)
If CVs really want to show something new, then we have to wait how they unfold the mystery😛
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: savi-tan

When I saw the Raizada's dancing to win Khushi over, I had a very bad feeling that soon these same people will hate her for destroying their  happiness - unless something really drastic happens - life threatening in Khushi's case - cannot see any positivity in this track.

Yes, this much of love can very easily turn to hatred. La and Anjali will have real reasons to hate Khushi...Mami never loved her anyway, and even Nani might feel betrayed, if they're given the truth in a lop-sided way. I think there will be a point when they all misunderstand Khushi, but I don't think it will last long, just like Khushi's anger against them did not last long.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I can see Arnav believing the worst of Khushi since he has never hesitated to tell her she wants money but everyone else will know the truth. Nani knows Khushi would never do something like this and she will be the logical thinker here. No one can force Shyam to do something against his will especially since he is a lawyer. I also think this is when Shashi and Bua will be Khushi's biggest support, Bua will rip into Shyam for his deciet and this may be where Shashi gets back his strength to fight for Khushi
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it will be only arnav or arnav and khushi who will come to know abt shyam's truth and none of the other raizada 's will come to know abt it and later after some months when payal sees shyam at rm then she may tell this to akash and then the thruth will be unfolded to everyone 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have a theory RE this Shyam...

The ONLY person that will know about Shyam from the Raizada's will be Arnav.

HE will not think Shyam is good and Khushi is bad... What will happen in my opinion is this:

Shyam will tell Arnav that HE & Khushi did this together! They got together so they can double cross Anjali and Arnav. Khushi coz she has reasons to hate Arnav, and Shyam can admit that he too was after the money when he married Anjali.
SO he and Khushi got together and decided that they will use Anjali as their ATM. He will say Yes he did live with Gupta's as their PG and the Gupta's DONT know he is Anjali's husband. Therefore this is the reason he and Khushi were doing a drama of getting married, as there is no way a middle class family will accept anything else for their daughter.

He will say he and Khushi did "Shyadhi Ka Natak" for the Gupta's benefit, but they both knew that Shyam is already married to Anjali, but neither care about that, as they can have a life of their own, and Anjali will be on the side and he will visit her and continue taking money from her! So HE gets to be with the women he wants and keeps the money too! He will tell Arnav EXACTLY what he planned. The ONLY differance will be he will IMPLICATE Khushi too, and say she was IN ON IT!

THIS is the ONLY thing that makes sense! This is the way he will poison Arnav against Khushi IF they do a hasty marraige and Shyam realizes he has lost Khushi. THIS will be his revenge! Make sure K & A have seriouse problems in their marraige with this seed of doubt!

When the rest of the Raizada's (read Anjali and Nani) find out... THEY will know this cannot be true!

I think Khushi will leave Arnav coz he wont trust her, and THEN he will come to know that Shyam was lying all along!

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True true true!! He cannot blame Khushi.

Shyam and his evil tricks.. Wonder what's next then if not all this.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa I have a feeling that ASR will marry Khushi knowing about his Jeeju...to save his di's marriage and may be to save his pyaar...
and this shyaam want Khushi how ever may be he is the one who will try to come closser to Khushi and make every one mistake Khushi the one try to destroy Anju di's happiness and this make every one hate Khushi I think soo...