Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ramonag

i also think nidhi will do the honors he wont have to bother๐Ÿคฃ

not only proposal... she will do.. EVERYTHING after that.. also... he jus needs to.. sit back.. relax.. n WATCH THE FUN ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aare Shadi to honi hi hai...i so want Nidhi to decorate the kebin... make hearts out of stethoscopes on Doc As table... fill the kebin with red roses.. n as he enters... n looks around startled.. sit on one knee.. n say...'Sir.. i love u! n iss baar.. AAPKA COAT Mujhe.. zindagi bhar ke liye FIT hoga..aur humari jodi..bilkul HIT honge!' ๐Ÿ˜ณ

that's all sugary sweet & cute...i also want to see her do this..it'll melt him and he'll pretty much glue her to him forever...๐Ÿ˜† but I want to see HIM do something romantic for her too...she cant be the one putting effort into this relationship forever...he needs to understand ...she's a young woman...n she has needs...so time to bring out the romantic in yourself๐Ÿ˜ƒ baby girl needs a diamond ring! ๐Ÿ˜†

ps- love the coat wali line...definitely she'll fittt him for LIFE ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yanks28 thumbnail

not only proposal... she will do.. EVERYTHING after that.. also... he jus needs to.. sit back.. relax.. n WATCH THE FUN ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ

yeah for sure...she wont be wasting any time...๐Ÿคฃ ...he'll be putting an iron suit on before he goes home at night...cuz u never know with this girl...๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

it reminds me of that song from Saathiya..."ayr udi udi"...i can totally imagine Nidhi like that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

that's all sugary sweet & cute...i also want to see her do this..it'll melt him and he'll pretty much glue her to him forever...๐Ÿ˜† but I want to see HIM do something romantic for her too...she cant be the one putting effort into this relationship forever...he needs to understand ...she's a young woman...n she has needs...so time to bring out the romantic in yourself๐Ÿ˜ƒ baby girl needs a diamond ring! ๐Ÿ˜†

ps- love the coat wali line...definitely she'll fittt him for LIFE ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aare.. ofcourse... as MB already said.. he will DRESS up to IMPRESS HER... he will do his bit too.. but u have to know..that she has to kinda.. give the signals for him to UNLEASH the SHER within ...๐Ÿ˜ณ He wont want to do stuff.. she mite not LEAD him to... ๐Ÿ˜‰... she has to STRIKE a matchstick n he will FLAME it up...๐Ÿ˜‰ n the kebin n BED... ROOM will be very busy places.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Ramo.. pls help.. i fbed u something.. pls pls

msgd u๐Ÿ˜Š
Armu4eva thumbnail

thank u ๐Ÿค—
yanks28 thumbnail

Aare.. ofcourse... as MB already said.. he will DRESS up to IMPRESS HER... he will do his bit too.. but u have to know..that she has to kinda.. give the signals for him to UNLEASH the SHER within ...๐Ÿ˜ณ He wont want to do stuff.. she mite not LEAD him to... ๐Ÿ˜‰... she has to STRIKE a matchstick n he will FLAME it up...๐Ÿ˜‰ n the kebin n BED... ROOM will be very busy places.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

lets see what we get...Dr. A may surprise us all..๐Ÿ˜‰ including Nidhi...lets see how much love changes him... and how the...passion...takes over his senses...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by yanks28 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

lets see what we get...Dr. A may surprise us all..๐Ÿ˜‰ including Nidhi...lets see how much love changes him... and how the...passion...takes over his senses...๐Ÿ˜‰

I wish i culd become a clock on the wall of the KEBIN n BED... ROOM to get an aakhon dekha haal.. of what passion does to Ashu. .n what he does WITH PASSION to Nidhi โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
yanks28 thumbnail

I wish i culd become a clock on the wall of the KEBIN n BED... ROOM to get an aakhon dekha haal.. of what passion does to Ashu. .n what he does WITH PASSION to Nidhi โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

OHHH to be a fly on the fall in that roommmโ˜บ๏ธ

@bold: ohh goshhh what id give to see THISSS!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ Hopefully he makes good use of all the corners & walls in that cabinโ˜บ๏ธ
Armu4eva thumbnail

OHHH to be a fly on the fall in that roommmโ˜บ๏ธ

@bold: ohh goshhh what id give to see THISSS!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ Hopefully he makes good use of all the corners & walls in that cabinโ˜บ๏ธ

totally din he say.. he has a thing for...'ghar ka HAR KONA' ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...he wont hesitate to do some romance n gana ๐Ÿ˜‰