ff-mg-pyaar ya shaadi#2-pt 95-pg-100-6 june

Posted: 12 years ago

pyaar ya shaadi!!!

Hello every one this is geet...geet handa...haan i know u all know me well...but let me tell about myself today.

So here it goes'..

I m from a Punjabi town called hoshiyarpur''hey don't think that I m not educated as I m from a small town'.well I m well educated'I did my graduation on animations and designing and now I m doing my masters in graphic designing'''thinking where???...where else delhi''I m a cute bubbly girl with full of life''I believe in dreams and fairytales'..and love is my endless topic''.if some one asks me to speak about love'.i speaks days and days without stopping'coz I just love love.

But one day everything changed'.but I m not changed yaar''u know what happened?

My parents arranged my marriage without my permission''in hoshiyarpur''.i dint even see the groom'.can u believe'..argghhh''but geet is geet''I just eloped from their'''I ran away from my marriage and that is when is met him'..maan

Maan'.he is so rude arrogant and my dust at beginning''I gave him many names'..but still he is so sweet''.he helped me to reach delhi'''and as the time passed I dint know how the journey finished'..i liked him''.and when I reached delhi'..u know I cant get back to my hostel as still my people are searching for me'..and pinky my friend is out of town.

So until she return'he offered me to live in his house'..and I agreed''..how cant I agree he is such a sweet guy'..i dunno why I trusted him so much'..but still I felt right in trusting him'''just in 2 days we became so close''then I lived in his house for nearly 10 days'.i met dev'dadi'..they are so nice and I just loved them.

Days passed like water''10days completed in like minutes'..pata hi nahi chala''.our cute fights'.our outings'..i loved every minute I spent with him''

Now pinky is back'''.and I must go to her'''I dint fell like leaving him''

But I had to''''.

Edited by teju2292 - 11 years ago

Part 63

Geet got out of the car and is surprised to see a dabha in front of her that too decorated grandly eith different coloured lights.

"maan dabha?" geet asked.

"haan geet…u like dabha na so aaj hum yahi dinner karoge" maan went and sat at one of the cot.

"par maan tum ko dabha ki khana pasand nahi hai na" geet asked taking her seat opposite to him.

"when did I say u that?" maan said.

"par tum…" geet

"geet I don't eat here becoz I don't feel it is good for health…not hygienic u know" he got up and went to wash his hands near some trees.

"par ab kya hua maan?" geet followed him.

"ab….hmmm…ab I changed all the items in the kitchen" he smiled and came back and sat in his place.

"u mean?" geet asked again sitting.

"haan I bought all the fresh items for them to cook" he said.

"omg maan" geet exclaimed and looked at her surroundings. No one are there except them.

"why no other people are here?" geet asked him but even before he open his mouth she said "haan pata hai….coz u planned"

He just smiled and then waiter came and took their order and went away.

After few minutes the food arrived and they both ate speaking…teasing each other and some times fighting over onions etc. finally they finished their food and both drove the car back to mansion.

The car stopped before mansion but both dint move a bit. Sat there in silence.

After some time geet got out and stood there and maan came out handing the keys to driver to park the car. Geet went in followed by maan. They saw no one are in living room.

Geet instead of going to her room she walked towards the garden. Maan silently followed her. they both sat on the swing. For some time there was only silence.

Geet looked at the garden and that's when she saw a basket ball court. Its an open court with lights all around to give them enough lighting in dark.

Geet shouted in excitement "maan lets play basket ball ?"

"par geet " maan started to say but geet cut him and said "plz maan"

"okay" maan agreed.

Both went to the court and geet went to get the ball. When geet turned around she collided with a hard body and fell back. She expected the ground to touch her but maan is super fast. He caught her by her waist preventing her to fall. She opened her eyes and looked in to his chocolate brown eyes and was lost in them.

It took few minutes for both of them to come out of trance. Maan made geet stand and he moved a bit back that when geet saw that maan is wearing only a vest. A black vest which made his biceps look more prominent and the only thought came in to her mind is 'hot'

She is again lost drooling over his body. Maan saw her and smirked. He cleared his throat and said "lets start the game"

Geet came out of trance but followed maan to the court.

Maan took the ball from her hands and started to bounce the ball. It took geet few minutes to come to present and concentrate on game.

Maan dribbled the ball and jogged pass her. She turned back and jogged to him and stood before him.

He is still bouncing the ball looking at her and in other second the ball is in her hands . he shook his head looked at his hands and her hands now holding the ball.

"not bad" he said. She gave him a smirk and threw the ball up in the air and next moment she is behind him and caught the ball jogging towards the other ring to shoot the ball. But maan was not at all bad….he ran after her and tried to take the ball from her behind. He tried from left and she changed the ball to her right and he came to right and she changed to left…this happened almost 3 to 4 times and now maan held her completely from behind…. every part of his body is now touching her body and she felt a current pass through her.

She lost the track of ball and he is quick to get it. He bounced the ball smirking at her and took it to his direction followed by geet. Geet ran after him but maan is quick he shooted the ball.

Now maan got a point he turned and gave her a smirk.

She reached the ball and threw it in the air. Maan caught the ball and bounced it on the ground. Maan is bouncing the ball but geet stood there rooted to the ground with a naughty glint in her eyes.

Soon geet joined maan and now geet and maan are opposite and dangerously close to each other. Geet tried to get the ball but maan bounced the ball other side. This happened quite few times. Finally geet thought to use her trick.

Maan and geet are looking into each others eyes and suddenly geet winked at him and he was so shocked that he left the ball and geet took her chance and took the ball and bounced it from his side and went and shot the ball.

Maan stood there shocked at what just happened. He came out of the trance when he saw the ball passing from the ring. He gave her an angry glare and she smirked.

"that cheating" he said.

"no" geet retorted.

They both kept walking towards each other giving glares.

"yes" maan said.

"no" geet said.

"u r a cheater" maan said

"no I m not a cheater" geet shouted at him still walking towards him.

"yes u r a cheater" maan

"nahi"

"haan"

"nahi"

"haan"

"nahi"

"haan"

"then even u are a cheater" geet said

"haan…."maan said like before when geet said nahi and he realized what he said "kya kaha tu ne"

Geet smirked "u agreed na"

"nahi…I dint agree…how will I become cheater..its u who cheated not me" maan retorted.

"no u cheated" geet said

"then tell me what did I do?" maan smirked remembering how he hugged her from back making her lose the control over the ball.

"wo..tum ne…." she started but stopped. how can she say what he did.

She blushed. He smirked and again asked "batao geet"

"wo…tum…wo"

"age bolo geet"

"okay maan chodo I will give up…u win okay" geet said finally giving up.

"no…aisa kaisa hosaktha hai…..we both got each a point so lets play again and this time who ever gets the point they will win okay" maan said

"okay" geet agreed.

"then lets continue" he said and ran to get the ball.

Maan bounced the ball and handed over to geet "start geet"

Geet stood there few moments checking the surroundings while bouncing the ball. Maan saw her looking and though 'something is cooking in her mind I m sure'

Geet looked at maan who is standing at a few distance away from her. She smiled at him and he was confused by her smile.

She bounced the ball towards him and jogged. She kept on bouncing the ball and maan took the ball from her hands and kept jogging to other side while geet ran behind him and got the ball from his hands.

They both are standing opposite to each other and ball is in geet's hands. Maan with in seconds took the ball from her hands. She came forwards to take the ball from his hands but maan passed it to his back and caught it with other hand from his back. Geet again tried and maan again did it. Geet now almost hugged him from frount and took the ball from his hands which was now behind him.

Geet smirked and bounced the ball from between his legs and went pass him to catch it. Maan turned around and saw her at far end of court bouncing the ball ready to shoot any time. And as he thought she shot the ball in that ring.

He smirked and shouted "geet tum ball ko to shoot kiya…par point to mujhe milgaya"

Geet ran to him breathing heavily "no way"

"yes way" maan said

"point mujhe milgaya….ball ko maine shoot kiya" geet retorted.

"haan geet ball tune shoot kiya but point mujhe milgaya" maan said smiling.

"wo kaise" geet asked innocently

"kyun ki…u shot in MY ring" he bursted into laughter unable to control anymore.

"KYA" geet shouted

"haan" maan said and laughed more looking at her face expressions.

"waise thanks geet" maan said.

Geet made a baby cry face and stomped her foot on ground and went and sat on the swing.

He controlled his laughter and followed her and sat beside her.

"geet " he said

but she turned her head to other direction.

"ab iss mai meine kya kiya...its u who shoot the ball" maan said and again laughed but stopped seeing her anger.

"okay okay u won" maan gave up.

But geet is geet "nahi u got the point na so u wont"

"nahi geet u shot the ball na so u won" maan said

"nahi tum jeeth gaya" geet pounced on him.

"nahi mein kehraha hoon na…tum jeethgayi" maan said.

"nahi tum"

"nahi tum"

"tum"

"tum"

"nahi tum"

"nahi tum"

"maaan"

"geeet"

Finally both gave up and said at a time "okay hum jeetgaya"

Both looked at each other and laughed out loud.

"teekai teekai hum jeethgaya" maan spoke controlling his laughter.

"haan hum" geet smiled.

"geet now go and sleep bohoth raat hogaya" maan said getting up from the swing.

"okay maan I will go to pinky's house tomorrow morning" geet said.

"hmm" that only maan said and started to walk but geet sat there looking at the sky.

He turned back when he saw geet not following him "geet"

"haan maan" she said still staring into the sky.

"wont u come in?" maan asked.

"I want to sit here for sometime" geet said.

"should I join?" maan asked.

"nahi tum jao" geet smiled at him and he walked into the house.

Geet stared at him until he was gone and turned back to continue staring at the sky.

Maan went to his room and fell on bed but he is unable to close his eyes. He went to balcony connected to his room which faces the garden and stood there. He saw geet in the garden still sitting in the swing and staring at sky.

precap:

"hayye…hasi to phasi" maan said.

for new thread...

Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
congrats on new thread...
and that was a wonderful update
congrats for the new thread..
wonderful update..
luvd deir basketball match!!
congrats for the new thread...lovely update
congrats !!!!!!!!! 4 d new thread ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...
Amazing udate. I liked the way both played the game.
congrats on the new thread and great part dear!!
hope maan will find a way to stop her from going!!