Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anyone home mere sawaalon ka jawaab tu deinπŸ˜†
arushi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: justjayati

OMG bhaiyyaji...

tumne toh aana wale dus ssal ka plan tak bana kar rakha hai!!!!!!!!!!!! but CGM 2012 mein hi end ho jaayega as far as i guess!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­ aur aage ke baare mein pata nahin sagars sochenge ya nahin!!!

Is show ka naam Chandragupt maurya nahi, Maurya vansh hona chahiye, aur dynasty ke har raja ki life detail mein dikhana chahiye jaise CM ke baare mein dikhate hai, taaki, ye show saalon saal chale!!!!
arushi02 thumbnail

Q-7 Kya Mihika sach mein ek real charech. hai? Maine to aisa kisi book mein nahi pada. (as I am very fond of historical books, I've read some which have fact on CM and his life. I also keep searching on net about such things. Never heard or read about Mihika any where.)

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ans-7: Not at all... the history of CGM is so old that no evidences are found abt his day to day life.so the creators need to introduce such fictious characters to carry the story on... apart from the main char all other are fictious[almost]... thus when a daasi was imagined which was an obvious person for a princess... she was given the name MIHIKA... no such exact char existed ever...however its damn sure that the princess must have had a pramukh daasi for herself...πŸ˜‰
arushi02 thumbnail

Asal mein Mihika ko chod ke baaki sab real hai, including Mrignaini, Indradutt, Karvi, (moora and porus ofcourse) etc aur shikaari to 110% sure, real hain

justjayati thumbnail
actually u can't claim it to be 100% true esp Shikari, mrignayini, etc cuz there are so many versions of the same history that it is a bit confusing that is whom to believe... that;s why the channel is taking benefit of doubt...πŸ˜†
arushi02 thumbnail
Ya may be. Lekin main ye to bilkul sure hoon ki Shikari to tha hi tha.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey reg Ques 5:

I agree that it was much harder for CGM to become the king but why don't we think it this way :

CGM had the support of Chanakya... who was a mastermind... But Ashoka was one man army...
CGM had to fight with a brutal ruler whereas Ashoka had to fi8 with his own father and brother...
Ashoka didn't get the throne as easily as we think... Bindusara declared his son from his fav queen, Susima his official successor,,,,, but Ashoka never loosed hope in himself... Without the help of any othe person, he defeated and killed his all brothers [except Vitashoka who was his own brother] and claimed the throne inspite of the fact that he was not much liked by Bindusara in comparison to his other sons... Conspiracies to get him killed always surrounded him from all sides every moment of his life...

This is just my point of view... However I too believe that CGM was greater... But still whenever u study abt Mauryan History... U'll find most of the pages filled with the description of Ashoka, then CGM and then a few lines abt Bindusara...πŸ˜•

What's ur opinion on this?????

well jayathi i wud like 2 make sum clarificns!!ist of all ashok was not alone. he was given counselling by chanyakya's son radha(i don't rem the exact name) . yes bindusaara did declare sushima. but its also a fact that sushima might'd been protrayed as bad by Buddhist scriptures which'd always portrayed that prsn as bad who'd tried 2 control their misbehaviour, adultry & corruption!!and its also a fact that he didn't kill his bros again its a portrayal by buddhist monks of that time bcoz they wanted  2 prove that b4 ashok embraced buddhism was a barbaric as he was a shaiva!! and i'd read in the history book that ashok's all bros except may b sushima & all were living near the pataliputra!!
and though he'd embraced buddhism he was v. cruel. he married a v.young gal named tishyarashita wen he was 50yrs.old & went 2 one of his town where she'd cum wid her businessman father!!and i rem wen i was preparing 4 my UPSC exams i'd joined a coaching centre where our prof. of history told us that now historians r analysing that ashok might'd used buddhism 4 his own benefit of empire expansion as at that time buddhism was v. popular!!
justjayati thumbnail
@tiny15
Thnx for the clarification yaar!!!!!!!! I seriously didn't know abt it!!!😲 Completely shocked...!!
Although i knew that ashoka was very cruel and barbarian but didn't have any idea that he could also use Buddhism for his benefits!!!! then what abt that Kalinga war and remorse???? 
and chanakya ka son???? [the biggest shock] Now I think that instead of searching abt CGM only... I must search some stuff abt Ashoka too!!!!!! 

Now i doubt why was he called "Ashoka-the gr8"??πŸ˜•? Just because of his political annexations and administration???/ Wo toh CGM ke time par bhi tha!!!!!!! But no one calls "CGM-the gr8"... I wonder why????

Seriously, i always think that Alexander was given the title "Alexander-the gr8" [obviously he deserved it!!]... + Ashoka was given the title of "the gr8" but why not CGM????? so here comes my question!!

Ques 8- Why is not CGM called CGM the gr8 by historians????😭
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@tiny15

Thnx for the clarification yaar!!!!!!!! I seriously didn't know abt it!!!😲 Completely shocked...!!
Although i knew that ashoka was very cruel and barbarian but didn't have any idea that he could also use Buddhism for his benefits!!!! then what abt that Kalinga war and remorse???? 
and chanakya ka son???? [the biggest shock] Now I think that instead of searching abt CGM only... I must search some stuff abt Ashoka too!!!!!! 

Now i doubt why was he called "Ashoka-the gr8"??πŸ˜•? Just because of his political annexations and administration???/ Wo toh CGM ke time par bhi tha!!!!!!! But no one calls "CGM-the gr8"... I wonder why????

Seriously, i always think that Alexander was given the title "Alexander-the gr8" [obviously he deserved it!!]... + Ashoka was given the title of "the gr8" but why not CGM????? so here comes my question!!

Ques 8- Why is not CGM called CGM the gr8 by historians????😭

may b he'd atleast did sum gud works like wrote'shilalekhs" where he preached 4 ono-violence of Lord Budha. though we were taught abt his great works also like making gud roads & killing animals 4 food is reduced  but that prof. clearly told us that now historians r also thinking on this aspect of ashok !!
and the amt of history i'd read i sumtimes concludes that our modern historians r leftists whose fav. passtime is degrading hinduism!!
he migh've felt remorse 4 killing so many ppl in the war but he'd also seen the resistance 4 him by such a small kingdom so he might'd thot of using buddhism 4 his benefit. i m not syaing its well confirmed but still historians r also searching on this aspect & sum of his actions do pt out abt this!!

and now doesn't u feel why "alex was given the title "alexander the great" though he conquered the world by force & hes considered as indefeatable.it was anoder reason 4 alex 2 back off from India as he'd heard abt 4midable Maghdhan army!!while CGM is not given this title leave alone CGM even the Samudergupt of Gupt dynasty who was called nepolean of the India  remained undefeatable also but he was also not given this title??Why is this discrimnatio??. sumtimes seeing all these things i m forced  2 think that ppl who says that our history is distorted just 2 plz sum sections of our country is true!!
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago