Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Don't tell me Kastur smiles in the promo 😕

Initially she is all smiles.. thinking she is going to awarded a chocolate or something and then she has a big tears after mohan tells her I dont love you!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waah, a new EDT more than 24 hours earlier than Monday's epeisode, and that too because the older one had reached 150.

👏  Or maybe not.  Considering why.  Nevertheless 👏
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
May be mohan felt like drinking milk and asked her to bring it for him hence she is all smiles thinking finally ... only to be shaken out of her dream world by Mohan 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Initially she is all smiles.. thinking she is going to awarded a chocolate or something and then she has a big tears after mohan tells her I dont love you!

After the special times they had spend together, it's obvious for her to be all happy-shappy .. So it's okay! I hate her cheesy smiles she gives to Saroj! Other than that, I love her smile!

Poor Kastur but it was expected! I want her to ask Mohan how he gave his consent to marriage! I want her to be all gussa with him, and if she uses her therapy of "win love by giving love" with Mohan too, I'll tear my hairs off!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont mind her give love to win love therapy as long as its done sensibly and not in a mahan way with that cheesy smile 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣 

I dont know somehow for me they made Kastur smile a bit too much!!

What do you want kastur to do she with the man of her dreams she loves and find everything he do or say amusing except when he says stuff against women 😆. The family treats her well her husband is civil and good to her so until reality hit Kastur she will be smiling with  no care in the world.

I have a friend in school who we called Smiley but the faculty in the school thought she was on something cause they couldn't understand how can a person be happy all the time 🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Poor Kastur but it was expected! I want her to ask Mohan how he gave his consent to marriage! I want her to be all gussa with him, and if she uses her therapy of "win love by giving love" with Mohan too, I'll tear my hairs off!

@bold... get ready for this ma'am.. trust me she is Mahaan Dharampatni Kastur Galla! If she can give Saroj the love therapy.. mohan tho will get it free of charge with bonus included 😆😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm pretty sure she'll use her mahan therapy cuz she's a "dharampatni" .. but I want her to be gussa like she was when Mohan insulted her!

Yea .. care for Mohan but don't go over him and bug him! Just do things for him but in a way that should hit him! BTW harshad did say that once the truth will come out, Mohan will miss her smile, so I hope she'd be gussa!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

May be mohan felt like drinking milk and asked her to bring it for him hence she is all smiles thinking finally ... only to be shaken out of her dream world by Mohan 🤣

You mean she has still not learnt her lesson after the night adventure... mood ke liye dhood nahi kuch aur chahiye... hey bhagwan... please save this woman! One whole night and she could not figure out such a simple thing 🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold... get ready for this ma'am.. trust me she is Mahaan Dharampatni Kastur Galla! If she can give Saroj the love therapy.. mohan tho will get it free of charge with bonus included 😆😆

😡🤬
'😭 😭