Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Let us hope this annoying fake bedi is kicked out next week.Let her go and enjoy with her Bf's outside..
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

Let us hope this annoying fake bedi is kicked out next week.Let her go and enjoy with her Bf's outside..

She seems to have picked up a bf inside house & now that there is a solid competition coming inside through sunny I dont think she would leave any soon

But the fear in her face when vida was asked to nominate 2 ppl was so apparent if she wanted to go y didnt she volunteer when vida was pondering over whom to nominate
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hate the way she laughs and acts ard 
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Some ppl giggle when they are nervous and insecure... I think her giggle falls into that category!

πŸ˜‰

yup agree... also add to it the birdie pudakna( the hops which she did to shy away fromt he cam in the excuse of tears😭)... gosh... i really get irritated when she tries to behave like a teen...😑
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bedi keeps laughing for every little thing and that laughter is so fake..😑

everything about her is fake why only laughter?πŸ˜ƒ
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: orms

After watching her daughter, so well behaved and mature, my respect for PB had increased. Now, looking at PB's behaviour,  I think, the maid should really get the credit of bringing up such wonderful kids (as the exchanged Maa had said it's the maid that does everything anyway.)

PB what have you done? Shamed yourself!

🀣.. true her daughter is well behaved and more matured to her age.. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Something is wrong with both PoB and Juhi..

Their fake kid act annoys the HELL out of me 😡
hide thumbnail

BB may keep her in for all those fake masala's..πŸ˜†
Soni1977 thumbnail

she is asking people to nominate her as she knows she will be nominated anyway.  She wants to keep her ego high and intact by pretending people and audience voted her out because "she asked for it" and that they were kind to her so she could see her daughter for her birthday.  Koi is fake witch ko bataye ki darwaaza khula hai, she can walk out whenever she wants.  Sher aaya sher aaya sun sun kar merey kaan pak gaye hain.

Just get lost Bedi. You are a disgrace.
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsoul

She seems to have picked up a bf inside house & now that there is a solid competition coming inside through sunny I dont think she would leave any soon

But the fear in her face when vida was asked to nominate 2 ppl was so apparent if she wanted to go y didnt she volunteer when vida was pondering over whom to nominate

she is using him.. her concern towards him is fake