Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
they're both emotional fools whose ego do not allow them to mend da ties with their loved ones. compared to ASR, i feel more for devdas because this guy was more like a timid mouse who was struggling to absorb his destiny thanks to his influential father. devdas is not fully responsible for da heartbreak he went through whereas ASR is solely responsible for da trauma he's going through due to lack of courage to flush his pride & embrace love

nice post sush!!
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Sharu!  Good reason...SOLD!!😃😃😃

About scheming people... Shyamu has been a BIG one...Iguess in this show they just came in a different gender...😃

Also...don't underestimate mami ...She is a ready made saas...

sush i agree shyam is scheming  other gender i agree.  but he is not scheming to bring arnav or anjali down at least as of now they have never given reason behind his fascination for kushi 🤔
but you have a point.

about reason oh i have been searching for it a lot dear, CVs sometime confuse me a lot and for
a comfort sleep i need some solid reason   i  want to hate arhi for occupying my life so much 😡

and mami oh i  will never underestimate her but i hope she spends all her energy on payal 😆

@zuzana , nicely said agree with you ASR is never had arrogance towards love, its just that he is not comfortable being in love or more than that being loved by somebody.
once kushi gives him unconditional love  he should get used to her love so much that he needs to make a call that he cant live without her .  hmm long time but i see the light at the end of the tunnel 😉
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi NadZ...🤗
Emotional fools with big EGO is the right way to describe both...Devdaas was a weak character...and I never liked him for that reason... Arnav has the strength but he is totally focused on the wrong thing...His logic seems to be all messed up...😃

As much as I hate it when he does it...Like Zu said can't help feel bad for Arnie when I look at him... I can connect with him a lot  more than Devdaas...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
couldn't give you a squishy hug sushiii 🤗

yeah devdas was a weak person compared to ASR but he was an ordinary guy who was sandwiched between his dad and his love. i feel for him more because he's helpless whereas our arnie boy has guts and all da power in da world to make a difference yet doesn't utilize it

devdas has no power even if he had da urge to brush up his guts to face his dad & da reality

i just loved da dialogue when he says; 
"Babuji ne kaha gaon chhodh do, 
sub ne kaha paro ko chhodh do, 
paro ne kaha sharab chhodh do...
aaj tum keh rehe ho yeh haweli chhodh do...
eik din ayega jab woh kahega duniya hi chhodh do...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6T5jCFUwZo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

couldn't give you a squishy hug sushiii 🤗

yeah devdas was a weak person compared to ASR but he was an ordinary guy who was sandwiched between his dad and his love. i feel for him more because he's helpless whereas our arnie boy has guts and all da power in da world to make a difference yet doesn't utilize it

devdas has no power even if he had da urge to brush up his guts to face his dad & da reality

i just loved da dialogue when he says; 
"Babuji ne kaha gaon chhodh do, 
sub ne kaha paro ko chhodh do, 
paro ne kaha sharab chhodh do...
aaj tum keh rehe ho yeh haweli chhodh do...
eik din ayega jab woh kahega duniya hi chhodh do...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6T5jCFUwZo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Devdaas was really  a self pitying...cry baby!

Don't we all prefer...a take charge hero..?

Hopefully the hero takes charge of the right agenda!!!😆😆😆😆😆

BIackSwan thumbnail
nah devdas ain't a hero darling, he's more an aching soul fully destructed with zilch mending *sigh*

though i feel more for devdas, i love ASR cuz he's more of a bad boy 
psst i love bad boys 😉
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there Sush 😃   Nice post dear.

Jaani -..Abhi to sirf Darcy or Devdas nazar aaya hai.. thode dino mein.. Majnu, farhad.. etctec ..sab nazar aayenge..😊

Once he realizes his love for Khushi and his other mistakes (too many to mention)... and when she leaves.. thode dino ya mahino baad.. aankhen khulengi... That time I will get a big bag of popcorn and watch all episodes back to back 😆  We all know that time will come..If not this year then next.

Just hoping he will look very stylish when grovelling ... 😆

btw..when I used to read those mills and boons.. my fav part used to be the end few pages..when hero will go over how sorry he is..etc etc... loved that.. It used to be so predictable but I never got tired of hero coming after the heroine . 😍

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sush!!
are you not going to sleep tonight?? I was enjoying reading all the replies...
well..good night hun..
🤗 appy
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

Sush!!

are you not going to sleep tonight?? I was enjoying reading all the replies...
well..good night hun..
🤗 appy

Working on a presentation...Big Meetings on Monday and Tuesday next week...fortunately not in Europe...so didn't have to travel!!...Had this going on the side 😃

Any way...it is 3 AM here... Going to bed!! Good night...!

Divya...I think he will be a bad boy ...now and for a long time to come...Even if he is good won't leave his ego...

What do you think NadZ? Would...a sorry saying Arnav who come s after Khushi and owns up to his mistakes...in sight any time soon?

Happy discussions...Good night!

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sush,,😃  Me working as well..2:11 AM here in Chicago.. and just logged on to  IF to take a quick break ..😆

I am in no hurry.. ASR will prob stay a bad boy. and maybe it will be gazillion episodes before we see him actually confessing his feelings... maybe with gestures ..not in words... but I will be so ready for those scenes.. I am sucker for those scenes..😆

Just hoping by that time my application to join the wardrobe team or screenplay writing team would be approved..and then it would be most awesome indeed !!!

Good luck with your presentations .. 😊  take care