Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

y suddenly so many posts on mallika????...d person liking mallu refrained from praisingg her so longg..suddenly after 18th nov realisation thunder strucked..bout mallika.."goodness" positiveness" role model...πŸ₯±

good timing..must say...

If Nidhi can just start loving Ashutosh out of the blue then why can't others start loving Malika out of the blue? πŸ˜›
daffodil81 thumbnail
Dr. Mallika has been a great character & model except since the last few days.
I would have continued to admire her if she had not mixed her personal life with profession but since she,Nidhi & Ash work in the hospital she is going to make the Kotnis hospital her battlefield after which I wont be able to like/respect/admire her.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by R.lal

yaar MB is d best baaki sab aise hi hainπŸ˜†

Sach mein. .why did they CAST any of the other actors.. SIRF MB ko hi cast kar lete πŸ˜†

Show ki jaga MB ki lifestory dikah dete πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rupalgupta
great one tanu di🀣
gosh looks like aaj KTLK forum mein laughter challenge chal raha haiπŸ˜†

sorry missed coming on forum yesterday but loved the underlined bit Rupal. Me too am like this...
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
-renu- thumbnail
yup...Mallika πŸ˜› is πŸ˜› simply πŸ˜›THEπŸ˜› BEST...inπŸ˜› fact,πŸ˜› THE πŸ˜›VERY πŸ˜›BEST...πŸ˜›

...THE BEST "REGISTAAN"...as Aashu himself said πŸ˜›once...🀣

"THE GREAT MALLIKA REGISTAAN" πŸ€£
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› The biggest...I think there should be a song for her also like Nidhi has one...I want Tadap Tadap song from him dil de chuke sanam to play while she is on screen... πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I can suggest a better song for Mallika...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

MALLIKA badnaam hui, AASHU tere liye 
MALLIKA ki SOCH FAADU, HARKAT LAJAWAAB , chaal ZEHRILI re 
Le BAARA SAAL se balm hui, AASHU tere liye
MALLIKA badnaam hui, AASHU tere liye  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›