Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARHI OS: DON'T LEAVE ME

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys😊😊😊!!!! I have written another os on arhi after your response to my first os confession of love. I know, I know there is lot of os on this forum regarding Maha episode. But this one is not about it. For past one week, this concept was on my mind and it didn't allow me to study even for my sem exams😭. So I thought I will post it today, so that I can study for next exams. And if it is not that good then blame it on exam pressureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Every day poor Arnav wakes up calling her came. How on earth that no one has noticed it.😑😑😑. thats the concept...

After hearing her engagement news, Arnav decides to go ahead with his engagement. This one happens nearly one week after that... 

ONE SHOT: DON'T LEAVE ME

She lifted her head to see him muttering something under his breath. She concentrated on his words. But it was low than a whisper and she didn't even understand a word. She placed her hand on his forehead to check the temperature. Tablets and injection everything was waste, she decided.

She has never seen him in this condition in last 11 years. She, very well, remembered her brother almost in the same condition when their parents died. She prayed "oh, god. Please don't do this to me once again. Make him normal." She brushed her younger brother's forehead slowly.

Her old memories made Anjali to shiver. She was so sure that his condition was not only due to his physical illness, there was something more. Her brother has so much willpower that he used to work at ease even when he is not well. She looked at him and decided this is not her brother. He has changed.

She realized that engagement may be the problem. She was confused. She had so many questions on her head. She wanted answers for it. But how? 'mandir' her mind replied. She got from her place, where she was sitting for whole night, with strong determination that she will make everything normal; maybe she can make it even better.

Kushi was still lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling. She was very upset and tired of making jelabi's last night. Yesterday evening she overheard anjaliji and lavanyaji conversation about their plan. How could they do this to her? She believed them.

They made her to come to their house, which she never wanted to enter. They made her to meet him daily. That was painful. She got up from her bed and went to the kitchen. She heard their phone ringing and went to pick it up.

"anjaliji, aap?" she said. Anjali said "kushiji, we need your help. Can you please come here? Just for half an hour. Please kushiji." Kushi replied " please, anjaliji. Yesterday itself I clearly told you that I will never come back. Please don't tell another lie. No need for it. I am not going to fall for your lie this time." Kushi knew that she was harsh. But she didn't want to go there.

Anjali felt bad for lying. It always makes things worst. See, now they really needed her help, but she is not ready to believe them. Anjali said "iam sorry, kushiji. I know you wont come. But I had no other option. Seeing chotey's condition.."

Kushi interrupted her "what happened to him?" kushi knew that arnav was not well for past two days. Even before Anjali could answer her question, she said "I will be there." Anjali was taken by surprise. Anyway she was happy that kushi is coming there.

Kushi saw whole Raizada family waiting for her, except him, for whom she has come here. Anjali said "chotey is sleeping. He is better now. You stay here. We have arranged for a pooja for him in mandir. We will be back within an hour. If he wakes up, please give him tablets. I have kept them near his bed". Kushi nodded.

She went to his room and saw him sleeping. After so much of hesitation, she placed her hand on his forehead only to withdraw it back immediately. She whispered "arrey, devi maiya, he is having such a high temperature. Anjaliji said he was fine." Suddenly she became angry on anjaliji. 'how come she can leave him alone in this condition?'

She looked at him. she was thinking what to do next. She cannot just sit here and watch him suffer. She decided to apply wet cloth on his forehead. She went to kitchen to bring the cloth and cold water.

Anjali was praying with joined hands and tears were running down her cheeks. Nani got hold of her shoulder and said "chotey will be fine." Anjali replied "no nani, he was having high temperature again." La interrupted "but di, you said he was fine this morning." Anjali cried.

Nani noticed that Anjali was acting differently. She didn't allow anyone inside chotey's room from morning, saying they might disturb him. she even managed to drag nani to temple. La said "okay di, don't worry. I will go to home and check him out."

Mami said "no no miss.khasyap. you have to attend pooja now. Phatti sari is there know." La replied "but mamiji, he doesn't like her. It will make him angry. Better I will go.." she stopped when Anjali caught hold of her wrist. Anjali said "whole night, chotey was muttering a name." la asked "name? whose?"

La felt anjali's grip getting tighten over wrist. Anjali looked at every body's curious and confused face. She sighed and then gulped before saying "kushiji's."

"Kushi."

Arnav got up from his sleep, as usual saying her name loud, to see his empty room. He felt like his skin was burning. Even his breath was so hot. His head was aching and eyes were irritating. Then her thought came to him. He bent his head slightly cupping it with palm and it felt heavy.

'Stop thinking about her. You made the decision. You made her to take the decision. Then what? Accept it, damn it.' He was angry. But he was not sure on whom. On her or on him?

"are you okay?" he heard a very familiar voice and then her touch. He first looked at her hand around his wrist and then at her. His sudden movement made his head to spin. He couldn't see anything clearly. Then he tried to focus.

She was there, holding his wrist, looking at him with concern, kneeling next to him on his bed.

What the?

Kushi was about to leave his room, when she heard him calling her name. she was surprised. She thought he was sleeping but how come he came to know that she was there. She didn't even had the courage to turn immediately as she thought he is going to scold her. But when she turned, he was not even looking at her side. He was sitting on bed with his hands covering his face.

"are you okay?" he heard her saying it for second time. He looked around. She replied "every one has gone to temple." He looked at her and thought 'great. No one is home. Iam not well and she is here sitting next to me. And she is engaged. Damn it.'

"get out."

She looked at him. he was looking down. Without a word, she left the room. He was surprised by her action. But he knows that this is right. She is engaged and he is going to get engaged. And it is better if they both stayed away from each other. He couldn't explain by words what is her presence making to him. he rested his head on the headrest and closed his eyes.

"Arnav ji." He opened his eyes to see her standing with a plate. "I told you to get out. What are you still doing here?" he shouted. She replied "let me make one thing clear. I am not planning to stay here. And I don't want to do that. I will leave as soon as you eat this and take your tablets."

Arnav replied with all his energy "I don't want anything. Get out of my eye sight. Now." But his voice appeared feeble. She said "I won't leave till you eat these apple." He ignored her. She kept the plate on the table and said "if you are not going to eat, then" he interrupted her "what will you do?"

She said "I will, will.." searching for words as well as idea, making the knife in her right hand to dance in air. He said "going to kill me" he smirked. She noticed knife in her hand and replied "no. you are Arnav singh Raizada, the almighty. How can I do that?" noticing his intense gaze, she got an idea and continued "but I can hurt myself."

When there was no reaction, she cursed herself for saying such a stupid thing. How foolish of her to think that he will come running to her like he came to temple. 'kushi, don't forget it. You mean nothing to him.' she looked at him. he gave her 'you will not do that look.' suddenly something in her head said 'test him.' 

She closed her eyes and whispered "then I have to do that. devi maiya please protect me." she placed the knife on her left hand wrist. Her hands were shaking with fear. She closed eyes tightly and pressed her right hand.

Then she felt is breath. So hot yet so refreshing for her. He caught hold of her both wrists. She opened her eyes to see him standing like a drunkard, unsteadily. He was always there for her. How come she thought that he will not stop her. He may hate her but cares for her just like she her.

He opened his mouth to say something. She went little closer to hear him saying "are' you' out of your mind?" she smiled thinking "bilkul lord governor."

Next minute she realized that he was falling back holding her hand. But she somehow managed to get rid of his hold only to see him collapse on bed. Then she helped him to sit. His eyes were dark red and his body was still hot. She gave him apple. He ate two pieces. Then she gave him tablets.

He made a face and complained "not that one. It made me feel so dozy. I still couldn't remember what happened after eating it yesterday night. I felt like drunkard.  Still my head feels heavy." She replied "your head feels heavy because you have fever and to get rid of that you have to eat this."

He looked at her for a second, smiled, yes he smiled and said "you wont leave me without eating that, will you? Just like di. So stubborn yet so lov.." he suddenly stopped and took the tablets from her. Then she made him to lie on his bed and helped him with his blanket. Soon he dozed off.

She was watching him sleep peacefully for past one hour. Suddenly she heard him calling her name.  "Kushi." She replied "hm, what happened?" then she realized that he was still unconscious. She looked at him in shock.

"Kushi."

She whispered "devi maiya, what happened to this lord governor? Why he is muttering my name? no,no, please make him to tell lavanyaji's or di's or at least mami's name. Not mine. Please." She closed her eyes so tightly only to open it on hearing..

"Kushi."

She started to bite her nails. Now what to do? She started eating apples, which she brought for him. she munched four apple in ten minutes. Not a big deal, after all she is known for that. But he said her name six times in ten minutes. Devi maiya''.

"Kushi."

She felt her heart melting away with each time he called her name. she turned to other side and closed her ears. 'Don't turn that side kushi. Remember he is lord governor and how many times he has hurt you.'

"Kushi."

She turned to look at him only to scold herself later. 'remember he is going to get engaged to la.'

"Kushi."

She knew she will turn. She was beyond the limit of controlling herself. His voice was more like whisper, soft, but the way he pronounced her name. it made her to feel weak. It made her to go crazy.

"Kushi."

She looked at the clock and counted "8." After one hour of murmuring her name, he didn't say it for past eight minutes. She felt her heart beat rising. What happened to him? Why he is not saying my name?

"13" she counted looking at him. Maybe he got back to his senses. Forget it kushi. Its over. She felt that it symbolized their hanging relationship. When she didn't want him, he poured his love. She slowly started to accept it. Suddenly he stopped it.

"Kushi."

She nearly jumped in happiness when she heard his voice. She brushed his forehead to check his temperature. Still same. But he gave reaction, as if he felt her touch. His lips curved to give slight smile. She thought "I always feel his presence. This one is not a big deal." She moved closer to sit on his bed and saw her engagement ring was lying there.

She took it in her hand. She was looking at her engagement ring. It remained her promise that she made to her fianc and to her family. She looked at Arnav. How can she even think of this? She is cheating herself, everybody. She almost got up from the bed when she heard him say those 3 words.

"Don't leave me."

'cling'

Her engagement ring made the sound when it reached the ground. But she didn't seem to notice it.

She was busy crying and saying "I will never leave you. I can never do that."

thanks for reading...

hope u liked it...

pls press the like button...

and plz leave your valuable comments here...

Edited by deeps_92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!!
it's too good!!!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It is lovely! Arnav muttering Kushi's name and Kushi taking care of him!! Sweet..!
Please PM me when you update next! 😊
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
very nice Arnav so vulnerable
amazing
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome!!!!
if u do update PM me please
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it..loved the idea.arnie is sufferin with fever and khushi takin care ov him..
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  nice os so cute that arnav telling her name liked it a lotEdited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Os Deeps_92
Thanks for the Pm!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww, that was really cute...loved it 
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing