Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intelligentiam

well i think this time there were so many issues to be discussed that they forgot the bathroom incident. N even i hope someone grill these women badly

Truly i wanted Salman to grill juhi abt UKP. But he didnt anyways. I was really happy the way salman khan grilled sid and sky. Sid ki kya waat lagi. Kudos to salman Khan
ingloriusb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_supi

Truly i wanted Salman to grill juhi abt UKP. But he didnt anyways. I was really happy the way salman khan grilled sid and sky. Sid ki kya waat lagi. Kudos to salman Khan

The vodaphone caller had a chance but he also wasted it.. kya faltu sa question ker lia Juhi se
poo_supi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ingloriusb

The vodaphone caller had a chance but he also wasted it.. kya faltu sa question ker lia Juhi se

I trully agree with you. He really asked a stupid question but it was an eyecatcher to everyone regarding Juhi.

If you have noticed last week vodaphone call went to Vida and now vida is out .. You may never know next week Juhi could be out.

tingdal thumbnail
Oh well...Salman should have blasted Amar the most for not standing up for these poor girls. Amar went into hiding and was only bitching at the back of others. Amar is worst than juhi and pooja b.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: harpkaur

next tyme Salman comes..he will do it..lolz..if he had done everything in one episode..whu wz gna watch it next tymeπŸ˜†

TRUE
Starmoon thumbnail
It's good when Salman is hosting alongside Sanjay, cos he knows how to grill people like Sid and Sky... They both deserved it and Pooja Bedi with Juhi should have got it too... It's a shame though when everybody were picking on Pooja Mishra no one ever supported her only today Akshay and John kinda did saying she is emotional and sensitive probably reflecting on the incident when Pooja Mishra was crying in the room alone... What's with the way Pooja Bedi walk trying to show she is very delicate when she is the opposite another was Juhi who fakes her voice portraying how innocent she is again the opposite... It's going to be the ladies turn to be grilled next I hope by Salman and Sanjay.   πŸ‘

I think BB team/anchors are giving green signal to inciting and fights. It's only the abuses that they are checking. πŸ˜† 

I can already see Bedi picking on Shraddha for yellow and white coagulation and mirchis. It's high time Shraddha opens her mouth again. It's anyway πŸ‘πŸΌ from the anchors.

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ingloriusb

I was hoping that they would bash Juhi for manipulating "ullo ki patthi" issue as baap ko gaali di   and then later encouraging Sid.
And i am also pissed why they didn't say anything to Sky about barging in the bathroom.

All this were possible if the 'Desi Bores" did not have hogged the episode today🀒 Seriously, first of all we don't have akhri salam this season, and to top it, if these people do promotions on Saturdays it takes away all the fun of grilling. First half hour it was total nonsense, and later half was not enough for the amount of things said and done the whole week.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually, he was blasting everyone at the same time. He narrowed it on Sid, 'cause first of all, it was his fault and second 'cause he's the youngest.

Woh Sab Ko Suna Raha Tha. πŸ˜‰