Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ingloriusb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aakash1234

As much as I hate Sid I think it was totally unfair of Salman Khan.. A host has to be neutral.. he is there is ask questions not to give lectures.. He did not grill Sid.. he cornered him.. What about Sky?? at the end of the discussion both super stars were saying you are going great.. they did not bring the issue of Sky barging into toilet when PM was in neither they said anything about Sky calling PM works in a dance bar.. 

So basically whatever Sky is doing and Salman Khan is doing is same.. Corner the weak ones and praise the strong ones.. 

I totally agree with the bold part. Sky was let off very easily. barging in toilet, dance bar, vodoo blame, dhamkaoing every minute for jail... All this was not only ignored  but instead he was being encouraged "Aap sahi jaa rahe ho"  ... It seemed to me like they were afraid kahin Sky sach mein chod ke nahi chala jaye Bigg Boss ka ghar.

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some part of my logic thinks that both Salman and Sanjay don't have enough words or may be not that good when questioning Sky. May be because since both Sanjay and Salman are superstars they don't need to discuss with people because most of the people won't argue with them. But I have to give it to sky.. that guy can talk his way out.. . otherwise Salman should have grilled Sky more than Sid... because Sky was the one saying things about Mehek. 

If you remember Sky already made up with Mehek in previous aap ka farman with Sanju...so salman just reminded him about that coz Sallu was not there in previous aapka farman episode...
Both Sanju and Salman were asking him about why he wants to leave inspite of him going in the right direction of the game!!
This week it was mostly Sid who said things about Mehek..he said things like Frog, Aukaat, kicked PM's back...etc...
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i wanted him to lambast pooja bedi and juhi also...they were insted made happy. akki gave juhi the prize and then the caller gave her most simple question
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Some part of my logic thinks that both Salman and Sanjay don't have enough words or may be not that good when questioning Sky. May be because since both Sanjay and Salman are superstars they don't need to discuss with people because most of the people won't argue with them. But I have to give it to sky.. that guy can talk his way out.. . otherwise Salman should have grilled Sky more than Sid... because Sky was the one saying things about Mehek. 

Yah u r right...but that was last week n since then Sky didn't misbehaved to that level with anyone, but his captaincy was harsh. But yes one thing is for sure that no one can just say anything to Sky like that...even salman n sajju got that. The way he answered n shuted amar's mouth need some courage n he has it . He handled well...but I felt bad for sid...he was grilled too much.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
In between this did anybody see amar's embarrassment by Sky for backstabbing him...how truly that was epic.Even if after this Amar didn't stop gossiping n his devious ways , then he is really a looser😆
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Actually to be truthful...Sid has no guts..that's why   he was soft target n they knew it. Talk about sky, juhi n PB...noone can dare say something to them..they are gusty people...They all answer very well. If it would have been any of them, they could have given some harsh answers as well which would be problem for both sanjay n sallu

totally agree.. talk about double standards and favourism.. 

As much as I hate sky I think SKy is more clever than Sanjay and Salman.. I bet the plan was to grill Sky as much as Sid but the fact is they could not.. and some of the words Sanjay and Salman used were:
'that's the spirit', 'you're doing great'.. 
Salman Khan looked totally biased.. 

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

In between this did anybody see amar's embarrassment by Sky for backstabbing him...how truly that was epic.Even if after this Amar didn't stop gossiping n his devious ways , then he is really a looser😆

Sara where do you think Amar betrayed Sky?  I didnt see that in this last week.

Gossiping toh dono baju se barabar chalti hai ...
Edited by shellily - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail

totally agree.. talk about double standards and favourism.. 

As much as I hate sky I think SKy is more clever than Sanjay and Salman.. I bet the plan was to grill Sky as much as Sid but the fact is they could not.. and some of the words Sanjay and Salman used were:
'that's the spirit', 'you're doing great'.. 
Salman Khan looked totally biased.. 

Right...May be that's called wit and personality of the man... They seems like they were praising him..lol
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellily

Sara where do you think Amar betrayed Sky?  I didnt see that in this last week.

Gossiping toh dono baju se barabar chalti hai ...

ok they had some kind of deal..if u noticed in last week's episodes..i think they edited most of the part but still they showed in pieces..one is about nominations... another one was for rajniti task, where amar said yes to him about loosing but later did the opposite.😉
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My take on this is that if PB, Juhi or Sky were grilled to any extent they would have just left.   They all are established and perhaps care more about their image than the money for going on.;  PB also hinted at wanting to leave the the show I think for for fear of loosing face. Aur BB ke char maharathi chale gaye then who can most people bitch about?  Atleast these 4 ppl evoke the most emotion in everyone 😃

Sid was the easy target - but then at least a msg got across - and these 4 are intelligent to know it is aimed at ALL of them.  So I'm sure their behavior is going to be different next week and we are not going to see the horrible degrading fights any more.   Edited by shellily - 12 years ago