Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman lambasts Sid in aapki farmaan..Superb Stuff - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-sarasingh86

Oh god...salman grilled sid so badly...that was too much..haha unlike sky   "sahi ga rahe ho tum"  n sky baba was damn gud in giving all the answers.Great😊

sky baba ke hawa tyt hue we the!!!!!!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman's questioning to Sid was the signal to all green roomers ... Sky also seemed bit worried and scared! 
sky ghabraya ghabraya hua ha jab us se sanjay n salman baat karrahe the!! hawa tyt the sky ke
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-amina.ahmedraza

Salman's questioning to Sid was the signal to all green roomers ... Sky also seemed bit worried and scared! 

I doubt it will affect him that much.. But if he changes himself becuase of fear of Salman Khan then it would be unfair IMO.. 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-annamunna

sky baba ke hawa tyt hue we the!!!!!!!!! 

Ab toh joh marzi keh lo...salman aur sanjay ne uska saath diya hai...ek baar bhi usse kuch nahi kaha bz they know he is truthful guy...otherwise why they were not harsh on him.? admit is .he answered everything very well n put his point straight out..himat hai usme
This content was originally posted by-sarasingh86

Ab toh joh marzi keh lo...salman aur sanjay ne uska saath diya hai...ek baar bhi usse kuch nahi kaha bz they know he is truthful guy...otherwise why they were not harsh on him.? admit is .he answered everything very well n put his point straight out..himat hai usme

trp ke lye gadhe ko baap bana hua hain!! sky trp laraha hain
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is why Salman Khan is a real rockstar! - He has not spared anyone! ... One of the best Apka Farman

Salman straigthened Sky out bringing up someone's past comment was aimed at Sky... Sky is smart enough to know that... 😆...

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-annamunna

trp ke lye gadhe ko baap bana hua hain!! sky trp laraha hain

Ok so now u r talking about TRP...haha that's not even the point.This way PM is also there for TRP.. Its not the point, the point is the way Aakash put his points so courageously was commended with both sanjay n salman..and they scolded mehak as well at the end for yelling at sky without any reason...Didn't you notice that ??? 😆
sky ke full baji hue the baat to ke ja nhe rahe the us se. suddenly wo apne app ko itna mahaan sabit karna chahrah tha ke bus !!!!!!!!! Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aakash1234

As much as I hate Sid I think it was totally unfair of Salman Khan.. A host has to be neutral.. he is there is ask questions not to give lectures.. He did not grill Sid.. he cornered him.. What about Sky?? at the end of the discussion both super stars were saying you are going great.. they did not bring the issue of Sky barging into toilet when PM was in neither they said anything about Sky calling PM works in a dance bar.. 

So basically whatever Sky is doing and Salman Khan is doing is same.. Corner the weak ones and praise the strong ones.. 

Yes I agree to some points. As much as I love Salman...he shouldn't have cornered Sid...I am not saying Sid was right... but cornering him was not required..
Anyways it looks clear that Mehek is there because of Salman and she throws her weight because she knows salman would back her up... After all there must be little bit of truth in that rumor that Sallu supports and likes Mehek...