Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: reena544

WOW THATS GREAT SALMAN. WISH THIS THING WILL BE HAPPEN TO JUHI TOO.

I completely agree... Juhi ko bhi uski aukaat bataani hogi ab, i can see the proud and arrogancy of being always right in her attitude now a days..
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this episode because John and Salman were both in it today! The way he grilled Sid was awesome, but also sad, cause he was crying so much! If he said all those things to Sid, it makes me wonder what he would've said to Sky if he was here for the aapka farmaan, the week when Sky said all those things to Mahek? I really hope and think Sid learned his lesson. I think he said a little too much to Sid, cause Sid whatever he said, was I think to "act tough" , and copy Sky. I don't even think he knew or meant what he was saying to Mahek. I'm not a Sid fan at all, infact I'm a Mahek fan lol, but I think Salman should've actually grilled Sky more than Sid.
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlJaff

Well obviously their attitude will be different as Amar has become Captain now and Shonali has left them so they are in minority now.

More than Amar being captain I think it was Salman's spanking which will change their attitude.  Even Shraddha was a captain before - that didnt change their attitude.  But now at least they know that their behavior is being seen as crass and obnoxious and they will hopefully behave better. 

Actually all the four have been feeding each other's bad behaviors by praising it and thus encouraging each other.  Sid was better before Sky came.  He had a fight with Mahek that time also but it was so different.  He was less aggressive and we all were on his side that time and hated Mahek.  The fights were not dirty gaali galoch that time - even with PM.  After Sky's Mahek's fight it seemed to be potrayed that he was some kind of hero and everyone was afraid of him so everyone toed his line and listened to him. He mistook that as people respecting Sky, especially when the besotted PB and Juhi were also supporting Sky.  Sid being a kid got influenced by that and I feel he thought being crass and loud will earn him respect too - so he started becoming more abusive at that time. 

Sky immediately felt sorry after the Mahek incident and knew it was so bad and so wanted to run away and quit the show at that time.  His main reason to be here is anyway to change his image after the Jungle fiasco.  But at the end of the day his entry HAD changed the dynamics of the house and he has a commanding and fun part to his personality also.  However PB's and Juhi's appreciation also led him astray and I dont know how he lost track of the fact that he HAD/WAS behaving badly...and having gotten validity of his action from the two so-called sensible ladies he continued his bad dominating behavior thinking it was being appreciated. 

But the spanking from Salman has caused the four to see that their behaviour is not being appreciated and THIS is what will change their attitude not the fact that Amar is captain now.  Sky at any rate is already nominated and that cannot be changed. 

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I would like to say is this grilling has somehow benefited Sid indirectly. The hosts have now created some playing field for him. Else he would have been gone as soon as nominated. He gained some sympathy today. Let us see if he can use this to gain more leverage, though I guess he is not smart enough to do this. On the other hand by not grilling Pooja Bedi and Juhi Parmar, they have kept some of the opposition alive. If the two ladies continue their non cooperation with BB their end is sooner than later
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

One thing I would like to say is this grilling has somehow benefited Sid indirectly. The hosts have now created some playing field for him. Else he would have been gone as soon as nominated. He gained some sympathy today. Let us see if he can use this to gain more leverage, though I guess he is not smart enough to do this. On the other hand by not grilling Pooja Bedi and Juhi Parmar, they have kept some of the opposition alive. If the two ladies continue their non cooperation with BB their end is sooner than later

Yeah absolutely right...atleast they have given him a chance to change his image - lets see how he uses it - or else he would be isolated from the industry when he came out as well - there is so much hatred for him.  It WAS a huge favor !
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crixus

I was disappointed that they were not as mean with Sky? Why the discrimination? Sky was also disrespectful towards women many times. Sure, this week Siddharth was the loudest and he deserves this. 

I would have also liked them to berate PooHI for their double standards and blatant hypocrisy. 

I think becasue they have to comment on that weeks behavior only, SKy was not that bad this week, he was getting SID to do all the dirty work, I wonder if SID will realise this and change or distant himself from SKY.    SKY is a sour loser every time something doesn't go his way he threatens to leave.  Saju and Salman were trying to say just turn your lose around rather then Dum Dabag ki baaga

Originally posted by: shellily

What are you getting so mad about?! I have the right to be amused at the names people give them selves,dont I? No I an Not a jounalist. Are you a dictator> You are forever telling others what they can or cant do.If my posts are so offensive to you(as your adulation  is to me) please feel free to ignore them.You dont  HAVE to read & react,or do you feel duty bound to do so? So incredibly officious! As for my posts being without substance-yours.YOU presume leak profoudity! Have a nice life. I wish you well

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Actually to be truthful...Sid has no guts..that's why   he was soft target n they knew it. Talk about sky, juhi n PB...noone can dare say something to them..they are gusty people...They all answer very well. If it would have been any of them, they could have given some harsh answers as well which would be problem for both sanjay n sallu

ya ya sid is easy target!!!!
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shabaash salman bhai.app nai bilkul sahee kia us bachay sid kai saath.bs agar sky je ki thoree insult or ho jate to maza aa jata.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣