Quite Bold episode today

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching todays episode i must say that it was quite bold😆
by the way truly loved the smiling face of sandhya and finally she is trying to understand suraj
loved the last cute scene between the 2 when he wipes out that black mark from her cheeks ...
very nice Maha episode 😊

Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi_Friends thumbnail
yes sita...precap too very interesting..
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushini

yes sita...precap too very interesting..

yup very nice precap where sandhya is saving bhabho and daai saa from that bull 👏
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

yup very nice precap where sandhya is saving bhabho and daai saa from that bull 👏
thats only highlight on monday...

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Could anyone tell me very breifly what happened today. :D
sitakshii thumbnail
today due to the girly prob sandhya cud not enter the kitchen
bhabho passed a strict order to sandhya to stay away from the kitchen
bhabho asks sandhya to take a bath again and then to touch any house hold thing as per bhabhos rule during this period any woman is not allowed to touch anything untill she becomes pavitra by taking bath ,suraj hands over the clothes to sandhya as sandhya even was not not allowed to touch her clothes before bath as she was kind of apavitra ...that scene was also cute when suraj puts the clothes of sandhya so she cud take the bath.😳😳..then suraj helps out bhabho in the kitchen for preparing the food for the Brahmins ...sandhya gets impressed with suraj with the way he was helping out his mother...chavi was reluctant to help out bahbho ..sandhya requests chavi to help out bhabho but she was relutant as she had to go for a friends treat in a restaurent but bhabho shouts at chavi to help her out in the kitchen but finally our sweet heart suraj helps out bhabho...😊😃
at last there was a cute scene where sandhya was washing the utensils and suraj comes and wipes out the black mark on her face that she got on her face as she was washing the utensils with Raakh (the left over of the firewood ).
😳
😳 Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u just made my evening brighter.. wiz ur post!! cnt wait to watch the epi now!! thank you:) finalii sandhya will stop me frm shouting at my tv😆
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And bhabo-bhabasa chai dialogue and Vikram taking bath were 🤣
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

just watched it!!... wow was that sandhya admiring suraj?😲 wer did the sun rise this morning? or whichever morning the epi was shot😆...

Overalll it was a gud episode!.. b4 she realised she was on her P... sandhya was for the first time kinda exicited holding her receipe book😆 which was new! lol... and wen she smiled at suraj .. hayee she made my day😆...

suraj feeling proud of himself that he was able to give his wife her clothes frm her wardrobe and of course cleaning her cheek..!! haha.. suraj is soo cute!! doing those simple things make him so happy!.. 😆
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was d very nice MAHAEPPY today...just luvd d scenes of SurYa...so swttt of Suraj...😛