Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ye dono jab bhi miltey hai aise hi takraty hai... kabi maan sambhalta hai ... or kabhi geet... wonderful updates...

poor maan very very nervese to face his love lady... chalo geet ne bhi use pechan liya ... what next
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
TanuDDian thumbnail
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this update very much

Maan getting restless to meet her...wow...at last they met...and maan fell on her ...i was waiting for this eagerlly...please update next very fast ...what will happen next?
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part 7A and 7B

NT/Geet now met Maanpreet and Maan

i reallyhope maan gets her name this time
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
its

writingrewriting

tryingfalling

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 8(A)

As she was entering the bank building she was cursing herself for being late, she hurried and the receptionist told her to go to the Manager's cabin she almost ran towards the room and once outside she composed herself and offered a quick and silent prayer to the heaven's above, she sighed and took a deep breath and quietly opened the door.

As she entered the cabin she collided with something, no with someone,  OMG that person was about to fall, OMG NT what have you done this manager is falling now he will never sanction your loan; in a fraction of second she imagined many things, but stupid NT he is looking so different, hey forget how hot he is looking first do something he is falling, then she caught him and for that she had to let go the file she was holding and so the papers went flying, OMG NT this man is a little too heavy, he is definitely not the manager, that man was lean and skinny, and this one is muscular and OMG NT don't you think he looks familiar, wait stupid girl first steady him else he will fall taking you along, but what shall I do, yes and  she increased the pressure of the grip on his arm to stabilize him, and as she straightened him she saw him and just looked at him in trance, she recognized him, hey he is MSK OMG, I saved MSK from falling, the same man who saved me years back and blushed remembering that night, that small encounter, she blushed harder when she noticed him looking at her with deep intensity.

The time seemed to freeze and they stood there for few seconds or eternity, someone's mobile was ringing and that sound was enough to break the trance, she stepped back, and looked here and there wondering where the sound was coming from, he smiled meekly and pointed to her hand bag, she hit her head slightly, it was her phone, she took it out, meanwhile Maan leaned to gather the papers, she smiled and took the call

G: yes

'.

G: I am in your cabin

'.

G: sorry and thank you

She kept the mobile in her bag and leaned to pick up the papers, Maan gave her the ones he had picked she thanked him and started arranging them.

G: thank you and sorry

M: hm

G: sorry for making you fall

M: um (wondering which fall, as fell for you or this fall)

G: and thank you for this (showing the file)

M: um

G: (doe he ever talk?) did you say something?

Just then the manager came in

BM: Ms. Handa, sir has been waiting for you; you must know he is a busy man

G: pardon, I did not get you, which sir, you mean Maan sir

M: (she knows my name, OMG, she knows me, and I don't know anything about her)

BM: yes

G: why?

BM: he is here to sign as a guarantor

G: you called him?

BM: yes

G: Maan sir, I am sorry to keep you waiting, I did not know that you will be here

M: (why sorry? I have been searching for you for long, this little wait is nothing) um

G: (is he dumb? OMG such a handsome man and he is not bale to speak) thank you

BM: ok, sir Ms. Handa please tell him about everything, I mean brief him about the business you want to start, I'll be just back

The nervous Manager left

Geet smiled

G: sir, I'll just read it out

M (nodded)

G: (I am sure he is not able to speak) and she started reading

But Maan Babu was as expected lost in her voice and did not listen to what she was saying just stared at her like a fool

G (why is he looking at me like this? is he really the MSK? I doubt, but yes he is quite handsome, and NT stop admiring him, he is a married man) sir this is all, if you agree we can call the manager

Maan was still lost

G: sir, sir (what happened has he gone deaf also, OMG and I am falling I mean have already fallen, not that he is available, for a handicap man, she pulled his arm) sir, are you listening

M (coming out of trance): um

G: sir do you agree with this, will you become the guarantor

G: shall I call the manger

She was sweating and called the manger.

They signed the deal and her loaned was sanctioned and all the while he did not utter a word.

Part 8 (B) see link below

hope you liked the part 8(A), 😊
poor Maan he did not even speak a word 😆

and Geet thinks he is unable to speak😉

Maan Babu clean bold🤢   

pyaar ke maara Maan Becharaaa😆
after hearing to all this Manpreet will sure kill him🤢
kyu Manpreet sahi hai na.😡. tu uski pitai lagaane waali hain na🤢😆

did you like it😳
 now the parts have started merging...

please read it
and tell me how you find it

please long comments needed PLEASE
hit the like Tab

if you want pms add me to your buddy list
or check for update on maaneetFF link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1793981
or you can check on my Facebook account, DILIBAADAT's Den or AMADER MASTI PLACE on Facebook
I will
not pm regularly only once in a week or may be longer
so if you really want to read check the above mentioned link
you can also check on MAANEET EXPRESS page I always put links there whenever I update

THANK YOU
looking forward for your support in form of Comments and likes

part 8(B) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49960049 Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hai ram ye kya ho gaya😲... maine to socha bhi nahi tha😕...aaj phir kamal ho gaya😃... shruti ke post ke uppar bhi mai or shruti ke post ke neeche bhi mai😆... thanks and love u shruti... 😊

let me read it first and than i will 😉

MAAN BABU TO GAYE KAAM SE
poor maan kya bolega.. kuch bolene layk chora hi nahi geet nae... omg shruti i was ðŸ˜ƒ while reading the whole part...

lovely part... or i m sure maan babu phir se pakka uska naam puchna bhool gaye hai... kaam kya karti hai ... vo to unhone suna hi nahi...

i m loving this ff... like your others one...

ps; dear shruti plz updates tele and my only mistake and don't forget to update fate too plz...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RES
------------edit-------------

never ignore the symbol with which i reserve...😉
jokes apart... my net is acting weired... it open all other sites... but IF... dont know... may be my cable operator got the clue that i spend my most time here and thats why he had done something with this
moreover i have a job entry test day after tomorrow... and m preparing that tooo...
--------------------------------

todays update was sooo cute...

the way Maan reacted to her... oh God... all the thoughts running in Geet's mind when she was saving her from the fall... were just SUPERB

Geet has already fallen for him... so thing might not be so difficult after confession...
and MSK... God...the business tycoon types banda... but what you can expect from a person hit by cupid...lolz
the way he thought... sorry for which fall...😆
dont tell me she is actually believing that he is dumb... yaar she has seen him in magazines and interviews on TV... offcourse she should know that he can speak...
buddhu Maan... signed the papers and dint even ask her name... again...
overall...

AWESOME

UPDATE
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
maan tho gaya kaam se. hilarious update.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha ha. I am laughing. Maan ki bolti bandh ho gaYi he.