Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jenny - do not get me started on Payal  πŸ˜‘
sumana-13 thumbnail
Gr8 topic Anu!!.πŸ€—..I loved it and also loved each n every reply here in this thread πŸ‘πŸΌ...
with today's back to back repeat telecast ot the entire week's episodes and anticipating tomorrow's ME( even though we know most of it already ) you don't know how much happiness and feeling of goodness this healthy discussion has given me.πŸ‘πŸ˜...
there is no bashing nyone just enjoying what the creatives have so delicately spun around us - β€οΈa love story into which we all love to be drowned πŸ˜...great going gurlz ... I'm loving this yaar πŸ€—...
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_rain

I wouldn't have minded La-ASR engagement if the bangles of Arnav's mother was not in the scene. I mean few days back we were all kind of sure that things are heading towards a double marriage, and an engagement is bound to happen if story goes that way.

But after the very emotional bangle scene and the intention of Anjali to put those on La's hands in engagement itself, I don't think the engagement would be very tolerable thing. It's one thing to take the wrong decision of hasty engagement as a defense mechanism, but it would be really degrading their late mother's wish and emotions if La wears them first in engagement and then Khushi gets it after ArHi marriage.

They've turned it into a sentimental issue after bringing the bangles in the scene. And one of the reason I didn't like the fact that ASR would want to get engaged quickly is that, it was predictable that he won't confess and do this very thing. Or was in very predictable in the first place just because we've taken our time to really learn Arnav's characteristics? 

I very much agree with you on the point where you say that it's themselves who are obstacles in their path of love instead of some evil minded super-sonic vamp. It's what makes all the difference in the show and makes it gripping.

Absolutely- i agree; if it were not for the emotional reference attached to the bangles, who cares who Arnav gets engaged to for the time being till he is willing to confess his love. But the bangles and the emotional attachment and symbolic meaning attached to it make it hard to digest that a person who has no importance or meaning in Arnav's life should be getting it even temporarily- will make the TRPs take a dive if that happens

bikerider thumbnail
Very required post.  i wont say i am unaffected . i am but i also know that the love story cannot be as simple. now i will hate to see it πŸ˜†

hmm anu beware of what you say to CVs sometimes they drag it just to irritate us .  i also do not mind blah engagement or shyam marriage as for me its just a  way to blow the things on face so that arnav can  pull kushi to himself forever so that even if his ego and pride wont be able to push her away

I am happy to finally see a serial that doesn't have a vamp, a saas or a don who do all the dirty work to keep the leads apart.  Here the leads do it themselves - they are tripping over their pride and egos all the time.

πŸ‘nicely said no scheming step mom   yeah here the leads are the enemies of their pyar πŸ€”

actually i am seeing the whole stuff as kushi realizing more and more of her feeling for arnav 😳 i was thinking
CVs will make her realize that she is in love so that she will be able to withstand ASR insulting her and getting married.

but i am ready with the tightened seat belt for the roller  ride 😍
as there are so many things like will arhi really get married ,
who and all will come to know about shyam the snake .
What will be anjalis reaction and blahs reaction.

Why CVs have suddenly picked up payash story ,
Is it to keep payal and kushi in RM after arhi marriage .
Or to keep arhi together during payash marriage πŸ€”

currently CVs are in a place where the path they take does not have U-turn πŸ˜†  this will be very crucial for IPK runs too .
I hope CVs have continued doing their home work and will continue to entertain us

sumana-13 thumbnail

No one wants the kangans to go to La.  They are brought in for a purpose.  The CVs I think will use it as an example of kismat.  As someone said earlier - perhaps they will not fit La's manhands.
[/QUOTE]
@bold ... I think you hit the bulls eyeπŸ‘ ...I think that is what is going to happen ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Oh also, its not Lavanya we should fear, its Anjali. She's going to come back and bite this relationship in the ass I tell ya'! She'll turn into the anti-sister. Every show has one, except they go from -ve to +ve, here it'll be a lil' bit different!

Yes - she will be another hiccup on the road.  ASR's loyalties will be split.  Uh oh.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Anu, I don;t what I hate about payal the most. Deepali for her most horrible EXPRESSIONS and akward acting or the actor payal for being the dumbest character in the world.. Okay, not the dumbest.. but one of the dumbest - Payal, Gopi and Anjali.. ARGHHH..

Yes, the kangans have to somehow make their way towards Khushi. and without slime or La delivering. It should be ASR and also the letter should reach her too.
san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with your post...This ASR-La or shyamu-khusi engagement has nothing to do with us when we all know at the end Arnav-khusi will be together...Looking forward for the ME..Thanks to CVs that the story is moving forward in a slow pace...What i think next ME will be Arnav-khusi marriage track...The sooner these engagement tracks are over the better... 😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ughh...Not bua, not slime nor mami, it's Anjali who is the main villan.. Arghhh..:( 

La's mainly hands.. LOL!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwfw

actually i am seeing the whole stuff as kushi realizing more and more of her feeling for arnav 😳 i was thinking
CVs will make her realize that she is in love so that she will be able to withstand ASR insulting her and getting married.

but i am ready with the tightened seat belt for the roller  ride 😍
as there are so many things like will arhi really get married ,
who and all will come to know about shyam the snake .
What will be anjalis reaction and blahs reaction.

Why CVs have suddenly picked up payash story ,
Is it to keep payal and kushi in RM after arhi marriage .
Or to keep arhi together during payash marriage πŸ€”

I also wonder why Payash is on the fast track - and I thought maybe it was another way to expose Shyam.  But to be honest - i wanted to strangle payal today.   so many questions left to be answered.  I don't think the CVs listen to a damn thing we say.  If they get TRP's for monkeys juggling - we will get monkeys juggling.

currently CVs are in a place where the path they take does not have U-turn πŸ˜†  this will be very crucial for IPK runs too .
I hope CVs have continued doing their home work and will continue to entertain us
I think this is what we all hope.