Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sharmi dear, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your cynicism is too funny! 
bikerider thumbnail
@sush well picked points.  yeah i too felt sad why i do not know
i guess  because of impending arnavs heart break 😭

but its his mistake too right, he did not claim her to be his, instead pushed her and went ahead with blah so he will have to suffer.
but i still feel bad for him 😭 and kushi who was at receiving at both the time though she was not responsible for it poor kid .

cvs are hell bent on delaying the shyam exposure, i am not sure till when  i will be able to stand it

i am also hoping for 6month celbration and arhi marriage to go in sync
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gud post dear!!
Agree..dis ME is gonna b painful..n more torture02 cum in upcumin epi's..more of snake schemin..buaji rant..Khushi tears..sad Rabba ve's
😭
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Great post 😊 I totally agree with you Arnav did realize their was something weird with the ring πŸ˜• And the precap was just heart breaking 😭 Poor Arnav
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

I agree  the ME will be heartbreaking. And I'm guessing we are going to need lots of tissues for the near future at least.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lwfw

@sush well picked points.  yeah i too felt sad why i do not know
i guess  because of impending arnavs heart break 😭

but its his mistake too right, he did not claim her to be his, instead pushed her and went ahead with blah so he will have to suffer.
but i still feel bad for him 😭 and kushi who was at receiving at both the time though she was not responsible for it poor kid .

cvs are hell bent on delaying the shyam exposure, i am not sure till when  i will be able to stand it

i am also hoping for 6month celbration and arhi marriage to go in sync

Hi dear! 
What's your name? 

@ bold: though marriage is a repetitive track, at this point I'm ready for anything to see Arhi together!
Unless the creatives have other good creative ideas to show them together!
star1315 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sush..am a silent reader... always fond of your post... views & visions regarding characters and the situation in the episodes r brilliantly  analysed..  also wish  Arnav to suffer a bit for few days, though don't like to see him hurt... but he should realise the value of Khushi's  existance in his life.. till now she was taken granted by him... she would be there whenever he want,  in spite of his insulting behaviour on Diwali night at khushis home...  wish CVs won't drag long for their marriage ... Thanks for the post
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Was waiting for your post, Sush ...
Same page, same page πŸ˜ƒ ... I liked Payal with Khushi ... for once, being the big sister and trying to be strong. And I liked Khushi's one liners about Buaji ... 36 baar nand kishore and please put her to sleep, I prefer her snoring to her taanas ... πŸ˜†

Khushi letting loose her frustrations on Arnav was really sweet ... poor girl, harassed about a ring she has absolutely NO interest in finding or wearing ...  I have a very strong feeling she's going to bump into that glass window first thing next episode! πŸ˜†

And after Arnav gets off his high horse, he is going to be in such a soup ... he can't stand by any more and see someone walk away with his girl ... it's time to get into action ... finally!!!

Will be back with more if I can ... loved your post as always! Now time for the action to start!

Hi Diya...Missed reading the posts..as I hit sack early last night! Did you say you were in the Pacific time zone?

Buaji is so nagging...she is becoming more and more annoying with her desire to secure support for her old age (read Babua and bali ki Bakri who will stay at her house and take care of her)

I agree about Khushi bumping in to that Glass...has to happenπŸ˜ƒ

Arnav is going to be in a soup for sure...This man...is a modern day Devdas... isn't he? Wants his Paro but would not reach out to get her...Although I have faith in the CVs that they will not let it go completely Devdas-Paro style...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

@ bold - Shweths, I think she cried more for his Shayari πŸ˜†
He needs to learn some new tricks!

Princess...you are too funny!!!🀣

Shwets...agree with you...the sisters need more understanding and bonding...they are sensing something but not pursuing it far enough...Lack of pursuation seems to be common beemari for Khushi, Payal, Anjali! While Arnie boy is just pursuing the wrong thing!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Now can't stand on the sideline Anav babu...you have to jump into the ring...and claim who is destined to be yours...but before that happens...more heartbreak and punches are on the way...πŸ˜• This ME will be heratbreakingπŸ’”

very true, I so agree with  this!