Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A superb start to what reads as an intriguing, thought provoking FF with a title that makes you wonder 'what could go wrong?'

You have provides a good character description of Ahem and the bubbly Anita.

Looking forward to your next update.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Hey I really like the way you have introduced your story and set the scene in a calm and gentle way.

It sounds really good and the first part intrigues you and brings you into the story wanting you to learn more about the various characters especially Ahem.

Your writing really pulls you in leaving you wanting to read more!!

Thank you Nazma..I am happy that you liked my story..I will soon update part 2 ..and thank you so much for the comments and like...
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElizaKawa

wait is Anita Aham's gf?

will get to know as story progresses..Thank you for liking it and commenting
Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I loved it,it was so calm and serene,can't wait for Gopi's entrance😛

Thank you for the comments..and likes...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Such a sweet story. Hey i liked ahem in black jeans n shirt. Waiting for gopi to enter.waiting eagerly for next update
gohem123 thumbnail

Important NOTE -  (I know I should have thanked each one of you properly but my net connection is not proper..It comes and goes in a spur of moment..so when I got the connection back, I thought of updating the next part..

hope you all don't mind..Really your comments and likes meant to me a lot..Thank you all for the response.. )

Part 2

Everyone was enjoying in the beach. Vikram and Preethi watched them at a distance. They were seated in chairs at the beachside.

Sunil was trying to drench every girl that comes his way. The boy's target was, especially, anitha. The atmosphere at the beach was boisterous. Sunil came panting towards anitha and he got half full of mud flying to his mouth.

Sunil  (spitting away the mud) : What are you doing ? Have you seen anji ?

Anitha : no..why ? she will be hanging out with that gopi..They are like twins, right?

Sunil : yeah,

He walked through the sandy beach searching for anji.

Meanwhile gopi and anji were talking about something. Anji is trying to solace her.

Gopi : you know anji, I can't do anything. I just want to get my parents out of that mess. I have only agreed to come this tour for you and yeah, seeing everyone's happiness, am getting hurt.

Anji : come on Gopi, your family problem is not so big..We will try to sort it out. But why are you always taking blame on yourself? Its no one's fault that Rajeev wants to marry you. Am with you always..trust me..After college, you will get a nice job and we will..(Her voice stopped in midway as she heard sunil's voice)

Sunil : Hey anji, where were you ?

Gopi wiped her tears using the back of her right hand. Sunil's eyes were only seeing anji so he didn't noticed it.

Anji (mocking angry) : what's it suni?  Got bore by those stupid girls.  Go on, enjoy yourselves..

Sunil : come on anji..you know its just time pass..Hey Gopi, why are you always staying serious ? Enjoy yaar..Its tour..you look like you have come to some funeral.

Gopi (pretending smiling):  its nothing like that. Anji, go on enjoy yourselves..if you didn't go, sunil will do something..

Anji : But gopi you need me..

Gopi : No I can manage,  I will manage.. Go..On..

Sunil grabbed anji's hand and give a tight squeeze to gopi while passing and walked away..

Gopi said bye and walked forward some time and then turned to look at her classmates..

All were enjoying ..Everywhere fun and happiness..

Everything seems so easy, lively and nurturing.. Kaanhaji, why my life is like this? Why you made my life so dull?  So scary?  Why?

FLASHBACK

Gopi in school uniform, walking through the road. She has pinned her hair in two sides. And she is carrying books with her. Suddenly she got hit by a cycle. She fell down and her books went flying up. Suddenly someone shouted at someone above her head and grabbed her hand and made sit her straight in the roadside. Gopi's hands were badly injured and her eyes were watering. She could make out some silhouettes. She looked up at her savior.

She removed her hands at once from his touch as if something ugly had touched him. His friends, were watching, at some distance.

Rajeev looked at Gopi in bemusement and started to caress her hands again.

"Gopi, why are you always like this to me? Am telling you I will medicine you.."

She tugged her hands from his clasp and stood up with difficulty.

" I don't need your help, jeejaji"

Rajeev looked at her. A look of feral glint in his eyes. He also stood up. He was taller than Gopi. He is the husband of geetha, Gopi's sister. He had a moustache and got a shrewd, muscular body and sinewy arms.

"Gopi am your brother-in-law. Why are you always running from me?"

Gopi : You never behave with me like that. You always'.Please leave me alone..Why don't you make my sister happy?

Rajeev : come on Gopi,am doing that for all these years. NowI want to make you happy . After +2, you will get married..No need of becoming an engineer and all.your parents are poor and old. How will they manage everything? So I will marry you and remove their burden.

Gopi (with a fiercing look) : you wants to marry me? You will only get my dead body...also, you don't have to worry about my future..i will make it..

Rajeev : come on gopi, you are a girl. I know, till now you have managed everything yourself. But engineering!! It need money in lakhs'How are you going to afford it? Besides, if you don't want to get married, it's okay, I will not force you. But really I want to help you out. I can lend you money if you agreed for a one night stand with me..just one night

SLAP '

Gopi slapped him with whatever energy she had. She was raging with anger. Her whole body was shaking.

Gopi comes out of the flashback'That slap...she thought, after that, he will never dare to do anything. But before the day she was going to join the college, the thing she dreaded happen..She always gets scary dreams after that incident..But not anymore..this college, anji's friendship had changed her..She has begun to enjoy her life. She had thought she will never get the opportunity to smile again. But hostel life brought a new gopi..

Now she will get a decent job. It will not be like some salesgirl job that she is doing now. Only one more year to go to make her dreams come true'Then everything will be alright..

Gopi was smiling to herself thinking about her new house in Mumbai and the smiling faces of her parents but she comes out of her dream as something hit her hard on her right hand shoulder.

She wheeled around. It was a basketball. Children were playing the basketball in beach. Gopi smiled at them, took the ball and returned it. Children waved at her as she passed. As she was walking away from the children to the left side of the beach, something caught her attention.  

There's a saying ' "Do not get involved in other's matters. You may regret it later".

NOTE:  Olympics - We, Indians, had never thought one second has this much importance till that time when P T Usha lost the medal.. She finished first in the semi-finals of the 400 metres hurdles in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics, but faltered in the finals. In almost a repeat of Milkha Singh's 1960 feat, there was a nail-biting photo finish for the third place. Usha lost the bronze by 1/100th of a second. She became the first Indian woman (and the fifth Indian) to reach the final of an Olympic even

One second is enough to change everything'

Feel free to give suggestions about what you think of this storyline'Do put likes and replies..

Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting chapter , well written can't wait for ahem to meet gopi . Update soon
rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
something different and gopi and aham havent meet yet
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Nice Update Cant wait to read the next part!
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good update ... now we know about Gopi and her situation.

Looking forward to the next update soon when both Ahem and Gopi meet.