*Spoilers* next week 21-24 Nov - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 111192

last time it was meena who alerted suhana about sona ,this time it would be madhuri😆

How exactly is this gonna Happen? by sending Suhana and her Halkat Pati to juhu beach to eat that Green-Gola?🤢 😆
Originally posted by greenleaf007

How exactly is this gonna Happen? by sending Suhana and her Halkat Pati to juhu beach to eat that Green-Gola?🤢 😆

in spoiler its written sona lands at ishaans office all haggard so i am sure ishaan would take her to his house and then sona will start maro line on ishaan then our madhuri madam will alert suhana about sona's wrong intentions😆
Originally posted by 111192

in spoiler its written sona lands at ishaans office all haggard so i am sure ishaan would take her to his house and then sona will start maro line on ishaan then our madhuri madam will alert suhana about sona's wrong intentions😆

Y'Know the Scene yesterday where they were sitting in a Restaurant ..That was Juhu beach itself i guess😆...Suhana will enter Delhi house becoming a Full to Tapori ishstlye if this Happens😆

But they should have shown this, Ishaan's Lipstick on Sona clothes and this Alerts Abhishek 🤣
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
Arey tht BM leaving the house..ws the last wk spoiler na...m mean thinking of leaving the house🤣
Originally posted by *Resham*

Arey tht BM leaving the house..ws the last wk spoiler na...m mean thinking of leaving the house🤣

resham i guess it was we who interpreted that BM will leave the house...in spoiler it was just written tha BM feels bad that she is coming in between son and parents.
Originally posted by *Resham*

u r alwys stick on to bm leaving d house...y???u want bm to get deserted!!!
no m nt sakshi, read renu's reply to me, it ws we who interpreted this way
Woo... eagerly waiting and thanks
Thanx for sharing... I think sona & abhishek will break up...
as Per precap m onli interested to cee wot will happen to sona after avishek reads ishaans text to sona..maid n suhana bondin wudnt hav d same magIc as meena N suhana..