brahma to fus gaya !!!

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loll...Loved when he said who wants to marry the second hand uttara. I so wanted Uttara to hear that. He would never want to divorce devyani. His image matters most to him and he would never want to jeopardze that. Only devyani could be the ideal wife for him and not a needy person like uttara. I know it is a serial and divorce wont happen that easily but still loved to see dev have the upper hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ralphseattle thumbnail
true. Liked how CVs turned the story around at the right time! great job by CVs!

I wish they do something about vidya's story soon. Maybe Chinu will finally confess and will also tell vidya that gaurav has no prob with their relation, then vidya's eyes will open up. She need an eye opener on what she needs to do in order to save 3 lives.
Edited by ralphseattle - 12 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Best line of the epi second hand Uttara ðŸ¤£ i know its very mean but heck she deserves it
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i really wish uttran gets what she deserves ! And wish no one ever get a sister like her ! sad 

Originally posted by: amisamrat

yeah i really wish uttran gets what she deserves ! And wish no one ever get a sister like her ! sad 

NO.NO. Uttara will get Devyani's UTTRAN!!
Do you think the CVs are watching Colors?!