i support juhi-puja-akash-sidd - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarkar

The Anti-sky Group which has ,(Amar, Shradha, Mehek, Pooja Mishra and to an extent Vida) , they are all individual personalities and don't form a compact group they don't depend on each other and they should not also and more over they don't have the bond like( sky-sid-Pooja Bedi & juhi) has.these people are trying their level best to stick to each other till last and this time Big Boss should play some trick to get all these morons on battle board,otherwise these guys are so shrewd that they will nominate either of two remaining from slot (Shradha, Vida & Shonali)

They won't dare nominate mehek or Pooja Mishra , they will be biggest fool if by this time they haven't realised that these two girls are definately in finale 😳

the winning team will loose because they don't stick with each other. by end of the next week, they will be fighting one another.
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like them too, also like Shonali. They are cute and playing plain game. Sky is rough and tough but straight forward. Juhi is lovable, Sidd is childlike, Shonali is sincere and Pooja Bedi is extremely modest and gentle.
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
me too supporting their group they dont play dirty games like PM and Mehak
mehreen. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even i'm with these guys. 
I wish one of them wins, it'll be a slap to the other group.I mean comeon
Vida 🤢, Sharaddha 🤢🤢, and Mehak 🤢🤢🤢 x infinity!!!

I'm ok with amar, shonali and PM though 

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  Yes I totally support them.👍🏼..They are not backstabers and are the ones who care more about friendship than killing each other for saving their own postion.

This mehak has only included PM in her group to get her fan support. PM was right she copies her every move...And this devious Amar can stab anyone anytime ...he bitches about mehak, pm , sharada, vida,sky,sid...everyone n sits with them at same time. Talking about sharada jalebi bhai...she is liar no 1.She is against PM who supported her for captaincy.Now Shonali...forget machine .I think she will never remember in which group she is in n will bitch here n there...Vida is out now..n Mehak no 1. gladiator, who never know when she is gone jump on people for fight n sympathy . Then PM is left..everyone knows she can't be friends with someone more than 2 days..SO this is the condition of this group. Ultimately they have no unity.They can backstab each other any moment n are the most unstable one. Pity...just wait n watch..

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL it was funny how PB was saying that Look at popularity of Sky and Sid  in uncensored video.. they are world famous and bla bla ...she should be jailed for such a sarcastic behavior  . 🤣🤣 Who are they? Sore loosers .. Never heard of them before ..Shame Shame LOL
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

LOL it was funny how PB was saying that Look at popularity of Sky and Sid  in uncensored video.. they are world famous and bla bla ...she should be jailed for such a sarcastic behavi
or  . 🤣🤣 Who are they? Sore loosers .. Never heard of them before ..Shame Shame LOL

I feel like laughing at you...on your poor knowledge...I don't know about Sid but akashdeep saigal aka sky was very much popular even before this BB n that was seen by amount of votes he got ...out of PM, mehak n laxmi.. Infact nobody knew Pooja misra before BB and mehak chahal was life in her lost world Go get your fact straight n them laugh at our self🤣🤣🤣
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Thanks for the topic...I support juhi, poojaji, sky, and sid...people are unnecessary dragging pooja bediji and juhi..the winning team is the one who always scheme and are insecure..they create unnecessary drama for footage...I am sure the winner will be from the loosing team at the end not the current rajniti team.

Sweet dreams
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there might be some positive things about those 4 but please don't say they played fairly.. 
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: hossainn

<font color="#6633FF">I like them too, also like Shonali. They are cute and playing plain game. Sky is rough and tough but straight forward. Juhi is lovable, Sidd is childlike, Shonali is sincere and Pooja Bedi is extremely modest and gentle.
</font>

Yeah and I am Queen Elizabeth