Aiticle.Arnav angry with Khushis engagemnt

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Though Arnav and Khushi might be back under one roof, neither is any closer to accepting the truth to each other let alone themselves.

But one startling news will rock Arnav's world just when he is very close to revealing his feelings, bu tlater will take a dramatic decision in the maha episode this Sunday.

A Starplus.in source divulges, "Khushi will lose her engagement ring by the poolside and will come looking for it. Her search will lead her through the entire Raizada house and finally Arnav. After a long chase, she will ask Arnav for the ring but he will refuse to give it and will make her apologize for bumping into him earlier. He will be shocked to hear that it is her engagement ring. Anjali and others will be thrilled. Anjali will put the ring on Khushi's finger unaware that she is her souten.  Arnav will be very angry about Khushi's engagement and will announce that he wants an engagement ceremony with Lavanya in a week."

Angry and agitated Arnav exclaims, "Yes it affects me that she got engaged and didn't even tell me. I am very angry regarding that. Why didn't she tell anyone? Why was she hiding it? I am also angry with the way she came forth about it. I am very restless and infuriated with everyone and everything. I don't know what is eating me away like this." 

Khushi is mystified too about her nonchalant attitude towards Shyam and why she didn't want to reveal her engagement news to Arnav. "Arnavji got very angry when he realised it was my engagement ring. How does it matter to him? Why was he affected in this way? Also I don't understand why I was hesitant about telling them about my engagement. Shyamji's insistence on meeting me feels strange as does my lack of regard for the ring and his bracelet which I broke." 

Will Arnav's engagement announcement lead Khushi towards acceptance of her feelings for him? Watch the maha episode of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Sunday at 8pm only on STAR Plus.

Posted: 12 years ago
Already posted.

Closed.