lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Visha_Dhami for the post..

Radha, hearty congrats...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congo Radha.. keep it up and am sure on your new promotion you will excel in the job..
BTW ippo CC head ana rendu kombhu ethavathu mulaikalaiya?Collara thukki vidamma. nalla vishayam nadanthurukku, treat onnum illaiya?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats!!! Radha...All the very Best!!! 😃

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrates Radha! ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

All the best!😃
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations Radha.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the Wishes  ðŸĪ—!   Nothing would have been possible without ALL YOUR support (with regards to making Sensational South Forum), my Crazy Creative members, and of course Melz (since it was her who strongly suggested I apply to become Crazy Creative in the first place last November 😛) ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—.  Of course I can't thank Shruti enough as well for all the support to our Crazy Creatives and Priya Di ðŸĪ—.  Last but not the least, I must thank our former head Aman for everything  ðŸĪ—.  We will truely miss her.

I could go on and on, but am down with a fever, hence wish to keep it short ðŸ˜ģ.

Thank you all once again.  I know we will rock on SS as a family and hopefully I can bring forth more fun-filled activies on behalf of CC here ⭐ïļâ­ïļ.

My hearty thanks!!

much love,

Radha
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Radha amma !😃😆 Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravi.

Congratulation MS Radha ðŸĨģ

Naan congratulation Radha thread ah pathu ungaluku kalayanam nu nenaichutan ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ After reading the congratulation thread I thought that Radha akka is going to get married ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

How r u IF CREATIVES HEAD Madam ?ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Dei Son,

What is this MS Radha.  Did you mean to say MP Radha, or Ms. Radha?? ðŸĪŠ

And  Boy 😆😆😆... you really thought that?  And do you really think I wouldn't tell you about my marriage ahead of time?? ðŸĪŠ 

😆😆 am doing OK OK son... I dont' wish to comment from the Crazy creative front, b/c I've scared enough people when it comes to Crazies 😆😆
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: JakeR

Congrats Amma... Btw when will u teach me some techniques of being crazy and creative at the same time?😆

Son, who is one year younger to me 😆😆.. I think you are CRAZY enough... and well creative too 😛...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
CONGRATULATIONS RADHA