Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushis engagement shocks ASR-indya.com - Page 6

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

maybe  arnav will NOT get enagged to LA . and b4 dat  shaym's trac k will reveal . and arnav khushi will get married obv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even though I was expecting it to happen(La-ASR engagement), I dont think I was ready for it.. I dont know I am feeling as if its happening to some dear friend of me and I am helpless here and sitting and watching her and him going through this emotional turmoil. I really really want to shake ASR and shake his brain so hard that it reverts back to Arnav mode and see what is happening.. Oh God why the hell am I so attached to this serial. Why am i taking it so seriously. I often have to remind myself common get a life. Why do you think about this serial so much as if its a part of you. Anyone shares the same sentiment here?

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Even though I was expecting it to happen(La-ASR engagement), I dont think I was ready for it.. I dont know I am feeling as if its happening to some dear friend of me and I am helpless here and sitting and watching her and him going through this emotional turmoil. I really really want to shake ASR and shake his brain so hard that it reverts back to Arnav mode and see what is happening.. Oh God why the hell am I so attached to this serial. Why am i taking it so seriously. I often have to remind myself common get a life. Why do you think about this serial so much as if its a part of you. Anyone shares the same sentiment here?

I did tooo BUT now I am kinda loosing it. It is becoming predictable and boring.😡
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

So no major surprise or revelation during the Maha Epsiode!!!

He was bound to find out about the engagement sooner or later and we were expecting it for over a week now!!!

Then ASR does what he always does when he is angry...take the wrong action!!!!!!!!

So really no surprise at all!!!!

The CVs could have surprised us by letting Arnav tell Khushi he loves her as we want that but know we won't get it...that would have been the biggest surprise and let us have enjoyed it for a week or 2!!!

As sooner or later he would start to hate her again when he realised who she was engaged too...but not even that much satisfaction...a bit annoyed now...I love ASR/Arnav & even when he is angry (so HOT & Manly) but isn't it just taking the piss now!!!

Its becoming a horror show now.😡
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing love😊. as expected arnav will do tit for tat. MEN!😡
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
That is so ASR.. ughhh..

Like just accept your damn feelings.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eventually out of anger/love Arnav will marry Khushi.
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I don't understand WHY they're both still at the "What's happening to ME stage?" - How old are they? 14? 😆 
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ASR, you r coward, u r disgusting, u should fight for ur love..
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is this game ASR??? as i predicted ME will be on LA-ASR engagement or may be just preparation but it doen't make much diff... i thought of watching an hour epi of at least jealous confused angry ASR... but know his anger leading him to hell... i don't think this guy will realise before the end of 2011. we have a ME just to break khushi's engagement news...i was expecting this last week... believe me this CVs will not take any big turns like realising,confessing and finally marriage without a ME... so the waiting time will be definitely looong...although i like CVs twists and turns as they always surprised me but this la-asr engagement was 98% as predicted by forum members... still holding 0.5% hope for ASR to cancel his engagement prep...after the promo i was really excited about the arhi confrontation eventhough i know he will not confess... realisation should come first before jealousy track i think