Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LA exit in ME- Possible?? Share your views - Page 2

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i sometimes get a bad feeling that cvs r planning to turn la into a vamp, but the way the story progress khushi keeping her engagement secret, even to nani and anjali... make me feel that cvs r planning to turn nanai and anjali into a vamps... i mean khushi...pls atleast announce ur wedding to nani and anjali...or pls let ur misunderstanding be with asr only , not with the nani and anjali...i have only one request dont make nani into a vamp...plsss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kamalika..

i dont think she will exit. bcoz LAVANYA is the main lead, the tile should be named "LAVANYA KI PARIVARTAAN", everytime her stupid act, she is favorite of everyone. but i want her exit

Though its 
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
guys lavanya will  have to make an exit or she may turn a future vamp !
sofi288 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think so she will not be going soon
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think La wil exit this quick...
..Apz.. thumbnail
NO GUYS SHES NOT GOING!!!!AND CVS HAVE DISAPPOINTED US AGAIN BY GOING ON PREDICTABLE TERMS...ARNAV IN A FIT OF ANGER GETS ENGAGED TO BLAH...
heres the link..http://starplus.startv.in/news/2573/khushis-engagement-shocks-arnav.aspx
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Just watch, La and Shyam will be the villains in the show. La will continue to be in Arnav's life. Arnav will not marry Khushi so soon. He might not allow her wedding with Shyam but he will not marry her. He is ruthless. Khushi will be so shattered that Arnav may then have a change of heart looking at her in that state. Then CVs will show his transformation. Until that time La will very much be in the show.
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, this is becoming boring - ASR is basically being disrespectful to both La & Khu by being so dishonest. Fro cryign out loud he is being portrayed as a 'evil hero' now - cheating on La when he clearly is attracted to Khu. They need to have La exit gracefully - liek maybe she sees his reaction to Khu engagement and realizes he does nto love her and leaves on her own OR have a big fight w/ Arn which is unlikely cos she has never been in a argument with him and wotn dare - I dotn think she really loves him - its all abotu the 'status' for her! However sweet she has turned out to be to impress his nani and all. She needs to wake up and leave!