Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ppl i am sorry for a late update. I have been busy and lazy. 
Hope you like it. 

Part 7

After 7 days of staying with Khushi, he really missed her. Dammit, it was turning into a headache. Damn you, Khushi Kumari Gupta! He was Walking to and fro at the poolside, grumbling. He had dropped Khushi home after asking her to take care of herself very reluctantly, aware of her clumsiness. He dialed her number once again, but did not press the call button, he just wanted to know whether she was ok! He argued with himself.
"ASR, i need to talk to you." Lavanya said. 
He had completely forgotten about her, damn. He knew what he had to do, but did not have the courage to break her heart. A glance at her face was enough to know how hurt she was. 

"Can you tell me the truth, please just this once, do you love me?" 

He could not answer her question, he opened his mouth and shut it again, but no voice came in. 
"I knew it, its just i needed to hear from you and your silence speaks volumes. Thank you, ASR." 
He did not have the strength to meet her eyes, but he knew her eyes would be filled with tears, her voice cracked betraying her words. 

"I'm so sorry, La. I did not mean to hurt you, forgive me. It just happened." 
"I know, don't worry, its not your fault, please don't apologize." 

With that she hugged him and he hugged her in return, trying to tell her everything that he could not put into words. 

"Did you tell her? You know you should hurry thought her answer is very much evident." 
He looked at her surprised, she knew it, Was it this visible on his face? 
"You know, she saved your life, trying to risk hers. Not many people do that
"Go and tell her, and let me know when you do." she said, a smile on her face but the tears in her eyes betraying her. 
"I am leaving for London, i think i need my family. I will be back soon thought, to take my place at AR." 
"You are always welcome La at AR and at RM. let me drop you to the airport." he said with a half smile. 
"yes, but before that can we stop at Chamkili's first." a twinkle and mischief evident in her eyes. "And you know ASR if you don't tell her by tomorrow, i am going to say it to her myself when i give her a call, so you better." she stated a matter of fact. 
He could only raise an eyebrow, she got bolder after the breakup it seems, Khushi rubbed off on her. 

"Come out of your house, we are waiting for you." Arnav's voice boomed through her phone. What did he want at this time of the night, Khushi grumbled rubbing off sleep from her eyes. Outside her house she was greeted by a slightly depressed La and same old grumpy Arnav

"Chamkili, i am leaving", La announced.
"Kaha? kyu? Did he say something to you? I will talk to him?" Khushi said, eying Arnav, as he stood resting near the car. 
"No, its not like that. Its just that we don't love each other. So, we decided to break up. I had already told everyone in the house, but decided to tell you and ASR last. The two weeks have been hard on both of you. You know, he was so worried." she added, for his benefit and could feel ASR rolling his eyes at her. 
"but don't go, please." khushi pleaded with her. 
"Oh Chamkili, i will come again soon, you know i have a job here. I am just going for a vacation. Smile Chamkili. Love you and thank you for everything." she said and hugged her dear friend. 
"Drop me till the airport and give ASR company please, come on. He will leave you back home." 

At the airport, La looked back a final time at her life in RM with her ex- boyfriend and one of her closest friends'. A teary eyed Khushi was waving to her while Arnav returned the smile she had on her face. Not once in their relationship had he turned to smile at her. He had never displayed the compassion, that was now evident on his face. She wished she had brought the change in him, but the truth remained, he had changed because of Khushi. 
She had noticed it a long time ago, but she fooled herself repeatedly. She never wanted to wake up to the reality that her boy friend liked a girl that she once ridiculed for her attire and old fashioned behavior even after she became friend's with her. 

She had been a silent spectator while Khushi's stay in the hospital. She had seen how he tended to Khushi, how broken he was to see Khushi like that. The response he gave to Khushi and the indifference he portrayed towards her. He replied to Khushi's every word, but failed to notice a sad  La sitting by his side. 
She knew it before, but his feeling towards Khushi were confirmed during Khushi's hospital term and she had made her decision to leave. Di had supported her, aware of Arnav's feelings towards Khushi. 

It hurt to leave, it hurt to see him with someone else, but it needed to be done. It was essential for everyones happiness. So, La left for London with a smile on her face. 

Hit like if you like it. 

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!!
it ws awesome!!!!
sad...bt a nice one!!!!!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it
awesum update

thankx for pm
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovley ff...and a awesome update
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Lavanya Is Very Nice :) 😳
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it la is gone shyman is gone now lets see what they will do thanks for the pm

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
cannot wait for him to confess! but what became of shyam?
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Recap
Khushi is discharged from the hospital and Arnav drops her home. La leaves for London after saying bye to both Khushi and ASR. She also asks ASR to propose to Khushi today and threatens to expose him if he does ont do it before she reaches London. 

PART 8

He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel nervously, dammit! I am the ASR,there was nothing to be nervous of, it was very less likely that she would eat him up, he thought to himself. Hell, then why are there butterflies in my stomach, it feels like they are parading in there. He started again, he was ASR, hell he could make it snow in Delhi if he wanted to (well he couldn't, but so to say) he could say this to her. She was right, the longer i waited, the more difficult it would get.

Argh, he was muttering to himself, again, he just had to tell her his feelings, it was no big deal, his other side counteracted, ya right, what happens if she says no, then? You will stand there like a fool right? Why would she say no him? 

I have a few reasons, primary the fact that she may not love you, you fool. The thoughts transformed the butterflies into a rats, they scurried inside him. He felt like someone had punched him the gut. 
He stopped the car and turned his gaze towards his companion, Khushi was sleeping with an angelic look on her face, tired mostly and because of her medicines. Her face told him, she had not yet recovered and had overstressed today with the happiness of returning home. 

How do i tell you? What do you like? Flowers? Candles? Music? I don't know. 

Well a part of him said it was today or never, the other said, what would he say if it was today. 

What if she said no only because of the way he proposed to her? Damn it she would not do that, the other part argued. 
I was like having a devil and angel sit on his shoulder and argue. 

"Shut up?!" he said to himself in a very low voice, not wanting to wake her up. His brain had an argument over that as well. Brilliant! 
He realized he had been arguing in his head and talking to himself from the past half and hour, great he thought. She is bad influence on him, very bad influence and with that he got out of the car. 
Today if he saw himself in the mirror, he would bot be able to recognize him. The mighty ASR was scared to propose to a girl, HELL! He was going to propose to a girl. He ran a hand through his hair thinking of a way to say it. He knew one thing, he could not live with out her any bit more. He needed her more than she could imagine. 

He was startled by a soft hand on his shoulder. 
"What is it, Arnavji?" 
"Nothing, stay with me for a while" and with that he took her hand took her back to the car. He strapped her in properly and drove off. He drove off to the place where his confession had been made. Where he had finally accepted his feelings and where he would confess today in hope that she would accept him. 
As he drove, Khushi's hand rested in his and he tightened his grip around her fingers. 
"Are you tired, Khushi?" 
"No, i just feel very sleepy and hungry." he just smiled. Khushi and food, it was an unbreakable bond. 
"Do you want to eat? We can stop by at home if you are hungry?" 
She shook her head in a no, "Later" she said as she looked at him drive fondly. He liked it this way, her hand in his and nothing else to trouble them. 
----------------------------------------

He stopped the car and helped Khushi step out. 
"Mandir!" she exclaimed. There is something seriously wrong with him. It is practically the middle of the night and he takes me to a temple. 
"Are you alright?" 
"Sshh... Khushi. You will know." he took her hand again leading her up the steps. She clenched his hand as the memories hit her again. He turned to her bringing her closer to him. 
"Khushi, don't worry i am with you and there is nothing to fear anymore.

"what happened to him after that?" she asked in a small voice. 

"The other people at the temple held on to him till the police came. Someone here must have called the police. Di and I gave our statements and i think that is enough to convict him. But no more talk about him. I have to say something more important than Him."

He took a deep breath before he began, 
"I know I have no right to expect a positive answer after all that you have gone through because of me, but I still need to let you know how I feel. I think this is where I accepted my feelings and this is where we should start new, hoping you accept it. I love you, Khushi and I always will. I will be there to protect you and will always remain indebted to you because you saved my life. I am ready to be your slave for the rest of your life and will obey most of your wishes if not all. If you say "yes" Arnav Singh Raizada will be your slave and I am not lying as I am in front of your Devi Mayya. Will you marry me?" He said this in one big breathe, looking into her eyes hoping that she would agree to him. 

Khushi stood there, transfixed to spot, gazing upon his face like she saw a divine revelation in his face. She could not believe herself, she had been surprised more than once on this night. 
She hugged him and nodded her head in a yes in his chest, unsure of whether she could speak. He hugged her back, holding her against his body, tears in both their eyes. 
After all that they had gone through, together and apart, instead of feeling strong, he felt weak. He was the happiest man today. She had said yes to him, she hardly ever said yes to him for anything and she said yes for this. He hugged her closer, not wanting this moment to end ever. 

He felt his phone vibrate and he left her but held her hand. As he looked at her face, she had a weird look, she was staring at that phone like that poor thing had wronged her in some way. She looked at him then, challenging him to pick up that phone with a raised eyebrow, it felt like, 
"well honey, since you are my slave, try to pick that phone up and see..." 
"Di" he said before she could put her thoughts into words. 
Stupid phone, she thought, that thing always interrupts us. First at diwali and then now, ruined a perfectly happy moment. 

---------------------------

"Yes Di" 
"Chote, where are you? Why have you not reached home yet? Do you know what It is today?" 
She said in one breathe not even waiting for a reply. 
"No Di" he said frustration evident in his voice. 
"You know what date it is today?" she asked again. 
He was so not in the mood to talk to her right now, but no, she had to play Kaun Banega Crorepati with him. 
"No Di i dont know, now will you tell me?" 
"oh ok baba, Happy New Year Chote. It is officially the year 2012. Its 12 o clock. By the way you should go any see Khushiji. It is said that if you see a person at this time then you will be bound with that person for life." 
He smiled at that. Destiny wanted him to be with Khushi forever. Not that he believed in it. 
"Happy New Year Di. Thank you." 
"where are you? How much time will you take to come home?" 
"Aaa Di, actually, i am..." 
"oh i think you are already with her. Nice Chote. You are lucky and quick." and she disconnected the line. Damn now I am going to be teased till the end of the year. Nice go... 
He took her back in his arms and said, " happy new year sweet heart."and he felt a warm blush creep up her face. 

-------------------------------

"Arnavji..." she said trying to look everywhere but him, as they drove back, 
"I am hungry. I want jalebis." her eyes had a lost expression as she thought about jalebis, 
"unbelievable", he smiled, shook his head and directed the car home. He had to brave this insanity for the rest of his life, might as well start from now!
He tried rto give her his trademark look, but just could not pull it today. He was too happy, to threaten her to drop the 'ji' from his name, some other time then. 

He snuck her in and dragged her to the kitchen while she was having fits of laughter. Here my life is at stake at she is laughing. Hmmm...
"Make some for me" he said 
"You are not allowed." 
"I can have one or two. Please."
She just shrugged and started an within no time she was done. She picked one small jalebi from the lot and fed him. 
"Nice" he complimented and he did the same. The only difference being he did not stop at one. 
She sat on the kitchen top, feet dangling in the air while he fed her jalebis one at a time oblivious to the world at large. 
On the fifth or the sixth one, they heard shuffling feet and both of them stiffened. Shit! He thought, while she stared at him with her big doe eyes, panic etched in them. 
"Now what do we do?" she asked, trying not to raise her voice in panic, picking up a jalebi herself and munching on it fast. 
He ran out to prevent someone from entering the kitchen, he could hide Khushi but would not be able to hide the jalebi apparatus. 
--------------------------------

"Di" he Exhaled, atleast it was not Nani. 
"You need something? Tell me I will get it for you." 
"Chote, when did you come in? I did not hear you come in?" 
"Di, i just came in, what are you doing up so late? Tell me do you need something?" he pestered. 
"Aaa... Vo Chote, I am hungry" and she giggled at the look on his face. 
What is it with women and mid night eating? He wondered. First Khushi and then Di... What the...
"Oh ok, then have a jalebi.." he said, extending out the jalebi he had been holding thoughtlessly, since Di interrupted.
Anjali looked from the jalebi in his hand to her Chote surprise and amusement etched on her face. What is wrong with him? She wondered. She tried to not burst into laughter. 
While Arnav Singh Raizada was kicking himself mentally. What the hell! He just have himself and her away.
 Oh SHIT! What was i thinking? Well you were nothing thinking... Well here they go again, the angel and the devil return! 

"Khushi Kumari Gupta" she said in a voice more menacing than her brothers' and Khushi stood in the kitchen hands folded in prayer and eyes tightly shut, 
"Devi Mayya raksha karna"  Before she walked towards her predicament. 
------------------------------------

Ok ppl, hope ull like it. Cherrios. Happy new year. 😊

Edited by Devilways - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha OMG this was the funniest update and loved the last bit the way Anjali said Khushi name 🤣

Arnav is now scared of 2 women 🤣

Amazing!

Happy New Year To You Too!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update
continue soon plz