Part 8 page 11
part 9 page 12
Part 10 page 13
Part 11 page 15
Part 12 page 17
Part 13 Page 19
Part 14 - Page 19

------------------------

Sometimes you can fight against something so hard that the more you fight against it the greater it becomes a part of your life... He had never understood how be could feel this way about her, she was exactly his opposite, so OPPOSITES DO ATTRACT he said to himself. He couldnt stay away from her, he could hardly breathe at the thought of her leaving his life, the air would became to thick as he tried to draw a breath and the world enveloped around him and even the open air seemed suffocating! He thought she wasn't a part of his life, he never told her how he felt, because of all this ego, and chauvinistic pride, she had a right to have a life of her own, he fought with himself. 
A lot of things remain unheard in his life, as he never could put how he felt into words. The fear of losing the people he loved constantly pained him and he feared to love. Every one he loved left him, so he didn't allow himself to love, how could he fail this time he thought. His life seemed to be a constant battle that only one person understood, his Di, she was his mother, the one person in everyone's life that knows everything that runs through their minds, she was his support. 

Today seemed ominous, it felt like someone was steadily moving away from him, he didnt know why but it was killing him. He toyed with his plants to occupy his mind but the feeling lingered. He tried to forget it, as he sat in his car, instantly accelerating, speeding helped in his distress. His aimless driving led him to her tiny house, her street and he halted for a while hoping to catch a glimpse of her, to know that she was fine. He waited for a long time, but there was no sign of her, maybe she had gone out to do some shopping he thought or may be the temple. He was an atheist, if there was so much despair then how can there be a god, to look after people, he always said. For her, god was an indispensable part of her life where it occupied her breath, morning and night, and one of the constant reasons for their fights. He smiled to himself as he remembered her antics, her ways would always make him angry and smiling at the same time,mostly he showed anger it was the safest! 
His thoughts halted as he saw her hurry out of the door and call for an auto, she seemed worried he thought and why were her eyes so red, had she been crying? He folllowed her out of curiosity, as she turned to more lonely lanes, his fear mounted and the feeling of doom started creeping upto him again. Where is she going? He saw her get out of the rickshaw and walk towards the end of the road, a man standing there, and behind was an old temple, they were at the outckirts of the city. He got out and moved in to see, and looking at the familiar face of the man, he halted curiosity burning in him, till he focused on the two. He saw him hold her hand like a caress and she trying to free herself from his grip and tears in her eyes as he said something to her and her reaction, making the man clench her hand in his grip harder and a thud! As his other hand hit her face.
Nobody could touch her and that person had actually hit her, he was mad as anger took place of rational thought and he started to move forward. How dare that person hit her!!! She was his, he would protect her with his life!!! He focused again to realize the man was dragging her away to the temple, and he followed mad with rage. 
He saw the man take her to a pandit and hold her and turn circles around the fire, how could that be, he was already married, What in the hell was he doing??? He stepped in for the two people he loved the most--- his Di and his Love! He pulled her away from the wretch and demanded for an explanation and the man thought of bolting away, but too late he. He saw his wife walk up the stairs of the temple and her eyes meeting his, and questions in them. He screamt at the man, howling in rage he hit him. One punch after the other landing on this face, he tried to avenge the slap, her tears his Di 's tears and the hurt he was causing them. He let go of him as his Di requested him to stop, and took a step back. He saw his jijaji on the temple floor, blood on his face and his anger enveloping everything else. He turned and started to leave, supporting his shattered Di to the car, he heard a small cry from behind and it that moment his world seized to exist. 
His jijaji was up, and holding a gun to her  head and he saw red. He tried to reason with the scum pleading for her life, but all was vain. He tried to fight him again, but the fear of her being hurt was paramount. His anger closed over him and without thinking he leapt of him, trying to remove the gun from his hand, as he asked her to move away. He saw her move away reaching to his Di and trying to move her from harms way, he lost the fight and at that moment his world turned upside down!
He saw her rush towards him as he fell and trying to protect him, she placed herself in front of him at that moment, he heard a gun fire and a low scream escaping from her mount and both of them splattered in her blood. 
He felt her life drain in his arms even before he could tell her how much she meant to him and how much he loved her. As he said her name, "Khushi", he saw her smile at him and try to say something but no words came. With her, his life would end, his world turned colorless as the color left her red cheeks and as her eyes dimmed, day and night lost its meaning! The mighty, Arnav Singh Raizada watched helplessly as his Khushi gave up her life to save his. While his thoughts sounded hollow in his ears, as he thought 'he would protect her with his life' replay in his head! 

Ok ppl let me know how it was, pathetic is also welcome!!!! 
Dunno when I will post again, have exams, may continue with this post 

Part 2 
Sometimes life is unfair... All that you ever wished for is taken away from you just too soon... 

Arnav singh raizada's life had turned upside down! It was still hard to accept the death of his parents and now her... He stopped himself from thinking of her... First he ran away from the fact that there was someone who had an influence in his life, someone that could change his decisions, someone who had unknowingly taught him the most important lesson of his life- TO FEEL!
It was 24 hours since that incident that changed everything. When he accepted that fact that he cared for Khushi, she was mercilessly taken away from him. No he said to himself, she is here, with him, he could feel her presence. He felt the same soft breeze caress him, that always announced her arrival. 
He was sitting at the same place where she was hurt, his hands and shirt still splattered with her blood. A reminder of what he had lost. He looked at his hands, felt her soft skin on his fingertips as he had caressed her face on Diwali. It was his fault after all... If he had confessed his love that night, she would have been with him, happy and whole. He looked at his shirt, the day when she had cried and hugged him for the first time, when her babuji was unwell. What if he had hugged her back and told her then? Where her tears had been, now there was blood. the day she had divulged about her engagement, if he had in his outburst completed his sentence, for once not care about his ego, would she have accepted his proposal? Did she feel the same way for him? Was she entranced by the wretches charm like his Di had been? Why didn't he ask to meet the person she was committing to then? His thoughts held him captive, the possibilities of him turning time to save her or to prevent what had happened ran through his mind. 
He was losing it, he Couldnt breathe without her, it was like the world was closing in on him and he would suffocate. He suddenly remembered his Di's words, "agar vo tumse dur chale jayege to sasse rukh jayege", he had ridiculed his sister then. Today he was ready to pay any price to get her back. 
As images of her smiling, laughing and dancing filled his mind, a faint smile touched his face, and a tear feel on his cheek as his brain was flooded with the image of his broken Khushi. 
His ringing phone pulled him out of his thoughts, he wanted to throw it away, but picked it up anyway to hear a tearful Di saying, "chote, unki halat aur kharab no rahi hai, jaldi aye!" 
For the first time in so many years, ASR felt fear beyond explanation, as he heard Di, he had never allowed himself hope, but he would fight like she had. As he rushed to his car, he took one last glance at the place where she lay and then at her 'Devi mayya' and for the first time he prayed, "please if not for me then for her family, save her! She believes in you, take me instead". 
He was choking inside, but he felt a ray of hope as he sat in his car and turned it on. As he felt relieved, the air was knocked out of him by her voice, "jis din aap unpe vishwas karenge, tab hum aap ke sath nahi honge". She had said it here, in this very temple, and now her words had come true after all. She was far away, so far he could not have reached her even if he tried.
Tears stung his eyes as he recalled her voice and words, and raced towards the hospital where she was there, fighting for life! He will be with her till the end! 

Precap:
As he drove away, he recalled the frenzy 24 hours earlier, how his Di had called him to his senses then. "Chote, utheye, inhe hospital le Jana hai, please sambhalye apne aap ko. Please I ko uthane mein mere madaad Ki Jiye." he had realized what his Di was saying and lifted Khushi and rushed to the car and drove like a mad man to the hospital not stoping for red lights or anyone else. Today felt similar... Just Khushi was missing... 
Another phone call interrupted his monologue, "ASR, please hurry up, I cant handle anything anymore..." said Lavanya. He stamped on the accelerator once more...

Let me know...if I need to continue... 

Edited by Devilways - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsultana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg!!!!!! SAVE KHUSHI!!!! Plzzz... END the snakes!!!
Please continue! Great work
Ended thumbnail
wow! so full of emotions! love this. please pm me
xxx
roseycheek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me likes the concept! please continue..😊
im in tears girl!! u need to continue
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls continue pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great piece of work, how can you not continue?  You have to and save Khushi. Get rid of the snake.

Please include me in your list.
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz continue dear. pm me plzzz wen u update next part of it.
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️i loved it ❤️
plz continue soon

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pls cntinue...n add me to ur pm list!!!!!