Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bila_a

hey,nelou its been soo long, anyways if arnavs dad did cheat on arnavs mum with khushi's mum then wouldn't that make arnav and khushi half bro and sis, so i hope thats not the case. i can't wait to find out though

ya bia, very loong...missed u.

tht shudnt be the case~!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by: Supna9

What about arnav mama 1st wife . In manorama interviewed there she mention that but i think ur thinking is somehow right. 1 more thing i add here that khushi n arnav parents died in same accident i think bcz there age khushi said she was 8 n anjali mention in 1 scene he was 15 when their parent died.

i cant say  anytjing..am confused๐Ÿ˜•

nyways..very weelll observed!๐Ÿ‘
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

as far as the past is concerned u could b right nelou it makes sense what u said but if his dad is somehow connected with kushi's mom that will make them somehow siblings. ohh no i don't want arhi to b related i hope cvs won't do that to us๐Ÿ˜’ !

obviously kkg and ASR siblings..tht wud be eww actually!๐Ÿ˜•
hope the CVs planned smth good for us..unlike this\

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I dont think they ar half sis bro...but i thnk sum conections between arnav father and kushi mother...may b arnavs any crukd relative presented it as an affair  and all use to believe it till now...and arnav - kushi relation wil reveal all the truths behind death of arnav - kushi parents

u cud be veryy right!!

Originally posted by: lyraa

somefin to think abt

smth we cud die thinking abtโญ๏ธ
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masha-Allah

They are so innocent? How do you know? Khushis parents are dead! They died when she was 8 years old. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtoNAcfzCWI[/YOUTUBE]

tfs the link..

just thought so๐Ÿ˜†...OMG ..i cant beleive i missed this promo!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by: Chimpsy

Well, it all depends on how long this serial is gonna drag on- if 2 years, ya, there's a definite link to Lucknow and both their pasts... (no brotherly-sisterly blood relation, of course) If 1 year then, maybe they'll bring up the past in flashbacks...

And if by chance it's gonna last for 3 years, heck, there could be a connection between Lucknow and Letchumy, the goat! LOL

But one thing, u guys are fantastic in coming up with theories...

letchumy!๐Ÿ˜†
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

u wrote that probably arnav's dad cheated with khushi's mom!!

i hope it's not true and im quiet sure about that!! bcz then arnav and khushi would be step brother and sister ;) and i think the cv's really don't wanna shock us with that haha ๐Ÿคฃ

hope they dont๐Ÿ˜†
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no plz no then Kushi will be her step sister no

i think that Arnava's mom death may be because of Kushi;s parents i guess
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: MugRaj

no plz no then Kushi will be her step sister no

i think that Arnava's mom death may be because of Kushi;s parents i guess

actually , i think this part is totally rong...they wont be siblings..if they r , then its very disrespectful